Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

is that kancil having a splitter at the bumper?

the intake scoop almost occupied 1/3 of the bonnet. must be a moster engine inside.

Bump: 5115,

is that kancil having a splitter at the bumper?

the intake scoop almost occupied 1/3 of the bonnet. must be a moster engine inside.

yes ky,there is a GIANT splitter on the bumper...it's to create enuf "down force" when it reached Mach 3

Seems like eveyone nowdays experiment with the aerodynamics on their car.

but then, with the legal speed limit of 110km/hr, there is only so much the aero effect can do to a car. Beside, how often these car do 110km/hr in a day? City dweller, ppl working in city hardly do that kinda speed.

Anyway, its their interest, money and time....

Bump: Seems like eveyone nowdays experiment with the aerodynamics on their car.

but then, with the legal speed limit of 110km/hr, there is only so much the aero effect can do to a car. Beside, how often these car do 110km/hr in a day? City dweller, ppl working in city hardly do that kinda speed.

Anyway, its their interest, money and time....

Jin, what to do...all fake products coming out. The real wan really 'sek ja'....but cheap things all not good.

The Kancil really over lah....:rofl:

Jin, what to do...all fake products coming out. The real wan really 'sek ja'....but cheap things all not good.

The Kancil really over lah....:rofl:

yalor... cheap & fake things really sucks... no quality at all...
but still a lot of ppl buy it... wonder why...

no money, save until u got only buy ma... then can show the face like this ma..":proud:"...

haih... i really hates FAKE PARTS...

powderful.
myPic02.jpg

the GT Wing must be so heavy...lolz...take a look at the rear lamp also....wierdo....

Bump: the GT Wing must be so heavy...lolz...take a look at the rear lamp also....wierdo....

So big the Wing and so tall. Want to chop people's head off meh~~

wah...spoiler that curves within the curves one..........must be top secret adaptive spoiler that reconfigure itself for maximum clownforce.

Bump: wah...spoiler that curves within the curves one..........must be top secret adaptive spoiler that reconfigure itself for maximum clownforce.

whoa...If im not mistaken the number plate is what u said...How u know le...The honda accord also quite pimp...Yes,same owner bro?that picture taken near my house...The cc also not that far from my housing area...
hehe...Lepas nie can do TT session for klang...

owh.. cause he is the boss of Amozon pool club ma..haha.. usually go there for pool..

TT session? wiat till i get my license..haha

btw, near the cc use to see one kelisa with bombrman sticker..

Top Bottom