Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

181120082167cm4.jpg

New Styled Spoiler:adore:

Bump:
181120082167cm4.jpg

New Styled Spoiler:adore:

The clownforce must be very gud... and the driver must thought that it will improve the aerodynamics of his ride :rofl::rofl:

owh.. cause he is the boss of Amozon pool club ma..haha.. usually go there for pool..

TT session? wiat till i get my license..haha

btw, near the cc use to see one kelisa with bombrman sticker..

owh yeah...He always lepak at the pool n Pelita if im not mistaken...
later i play pool at Amazon le...can get discount

I also dunno why got ppl go for such spoiler. Shocked when i first saw it

Bump: I also dunno why got ppl go for such spoiler. Shocked when i first saw it

hahahaha...rally-wannabe cars gathering. I suspect they could be related to the "Tonggek" culture.

Seems like every car has grounding strap on their car wor......These car must be travelling at super speed high, faster than Veyron.....therefore need to ground their car....

Bump:
.... speechless....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

those really fugly...:stupid::stupid::stupid:

not to mention, these car are "Moving Advertisement Board" for RalliArt. I bet the driver gets 0 cents from RalliArt. It's OK I think, As long as these car owners are "SUKA SYIOK SENDIRI" (SSS).

or kerbau, kambing, kucing, anjing bar.....

Or better still.....the MAt Rempit Bar

Bump: or kerbau, kambing, kucing, anjing bar.....

Or better still.....the MAt Rempit Bar

malaysia dun have kanggaroo la.....cow,buffalo,goat oni.....:biggrin:

Bump: malaysia dun have kanggaroo la.....cow,buffalo,goat oni.....:biggrin:

hahahaha...rally-wannabe cars gathering. I suspect they could be related to the "Tonggek" culture.

Seems like every car has grounding strap on their car wor......These car must be travelling at super speed high, faster than Veyron.....therefore need to ground their car....

Bump:

not to mention, these car are "Moving Advertisement Board" for RalliArt. I bet the driver gets 0 cents from RalliArt. It's OK I think, As long as these car owners are "SUKA SYIOK SENDIRI" (SSS).

just like see the words, oredi can TFK... syiok sendiri ma... ehehhee...:proud::proud:

Now Rally style also got. Don't know when they will mod their car like this......:biggrin:

_B232484.jpg

cannot tfk....my teacher say that if one tfk, can cause blindness

Bump:

with so many anttenas on each car...their tv signal from Afghanistan must be damn clear.....

still better than my teacher says... if u touch ur KKJ, play with it, u cannot goto heaven... will forever live in hell....

but she have more than 6 children, sure she will live in hell forever.... her husband too..:idea:

Jin......you are sooooo funny!!

if cannot touch it, then how la ppl gonna pee?? got retractable machanism?

Top Bottom