PaintBall Pics!!!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Let me start off the pic's of the paintball game we had few weeks back.. since the other tread is kinda flooding oledy...hehe

7.jpg

9-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

more pics coming later!! slivia, b18c-r.. mana gambar?

Let me start off the pic's of the paintball game we had few weeks back.. since the other tread is kinda flooding oledy...hehe

1.jpg

more pics coming later!! slivia, b18c-r.. mana gambar?

:adore::adore: this pic under what category ah?? PG-18 ka?? :hmmmm::itsme::thefinger::rofl:

just back from Damansara Perdana, went to the paintball accesseries shop, saw a very nice marker "tippmann-x7", latest model also. very cool

X7 is one of the markers that can change into many type's of design.. means got upgrade kit.. get one of those E-grip and you can go killing spree!!! hehehehe..

pablo,
it's a mloc member lah.. hehehe that picture was for bob.. since he asking all the time who is irene!! hehehehe. ya ya.. Thats Irene.. our latest member driving a lancer GT..:driver:

ha...this my pic of "TOP GUN"....natice my "baju perang"...wear everytime i play...keke

PICT0028.jpg

video...not sure can see or not...

[media]http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/lauguan/?action=view&current=MOV00001.flv[/media]

[media]http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/lauguan/?action=view&current=MOV00002.flv[/media]

X7 is one of the markers that can change into many type's of design.. means got upgrade kit.. get one of those E-grip and you can go killing spree!!! hehehehe..

Leslie, mau beli x7 ar?.....E-grip need extra RM500++ leh....:burnout:

Lauguan,

Wei tailor ...what kind of thing u use as head scarf and neck protector lah? macam table tennis net only .... :hmmmm::adore::biggrin::thefinger:

haha...look funny rite....hahaha....

i also laugh at myself too when i look back this picture....:love:

wow...everybody get their own marker liao...good...good...good...

bro,
to own a marker, we have to apply for license rite? got addicted to paint ball....just came back from bkt tinggi....played paint ball whole day...the guys was saying must get license before owning it....any advice

just dont bring the marker around.. keep at home.. and bring out during games only..

Elo.. Mana all the pixs??? Tunggu sampai leher dah panjang.. lolz...

oh ok.....maybe one day u show me where to buy my own marker....let me tag along for next paint ball game if could.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom