letter of 'kawalselia'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

letter of 'kawalselia'

firiana_2198

Known Member
for those who change engine......just wanna help u guy to get the kawalselia letter easier.........within 2-3 day.........just provide me fotocopy of

a)custom form
b)resit from the halfcut
c)geran

i aslo can help with the kawalselia for sunroof...........just provide me with ur

a)resit from halfcut
b)geran
c)letter how u install the sunroof ( i can write it for u)
d)pic (i will take for u)

p.m me if u need my help...........

Last edited:
broo..
for da sunroof register,

cannot nego ka??

no need to bring the car to puspakom?

beware of spy ACA when u having this kind of advertising....

just my 2 cents to u

good luck

holy, so cheap!

i thnk u will get alot of pms haha

if people complaint about y kawal selia letter process very late to get...its because of this people...jump queue...

alo bro,i think letter kawal selia from jpj its free rite,coz my cousin working at jpj putrajaya.i tell her bout that..why you take a charge to get a letters?

bro, how to contac u,
n how much for change engine charges.
i mean wang kopi la..
or free want

alo bro,i think letter kawal selia from jpj its free rite,coz my cousin working at jpj putrajaya.i tell her bout that..why you take a charge to get a letters?

read 1 post.............i just wanna helping those who want my help.............if they don't want nevermind............just go around and tell everybody about this....... some people they want it fast some people don't...........get what i means............

wow...many runner of kawal selia now arr...susah mau cari makan skarang :)
u selalu deal dgn saufi ke?

haiyaaa, tarak tau ka...nie mesti u jadi ejen and send to other agent who send that permohonan to bahagian teknik jpj...

Bro I wanted to have the kawal selia letter for my KE70 convert AE86 (1.3 to 1.6).

Contact me or leave your contact number..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom