Join TT/Photo Session with Cefiro VIP Club (JB)

Guyz, sorry for 3 weeks didnt log in. Coz my area having problem connect to internet. About the place to lepak at night, here we go...

Lets ahead to Genting hill + can touge:)

Forget to mention, COUNT me in!

Guyz, sorry for 3 weeks didnt log in. Coz my area having problem connect to internet. About the place to lepak at night, here we go...

:driver: yeah, another member coming, u sure wan lepak at genting hill ? :cheers:

Sorry may be i still young, Wat is can touge ah ? chit chat ah ?

If really no where to go, then TT to SPA lo.. I got Junction produce slipper, water proved. hehe :_:

Hi David,

Your thread in cefiro-ff-club.com has been moved to "FF Club" forum which at the top of page (The first one).

We are on discuss that will add some Eng word behind the forum name.

Hope it help for you guys who wanna to share your experiences in the future.

Cheers...

Last edited:
Hi David,

Your thread in cefiro-ff-club.com has been moved to "FF Club" forum which at the top of page (The first one).

We are on discuss that will add some Eng word behind the forum name.

Hope it help for you guys who wanna to share your experiences in the future.

Cheers...
thanks Dee...hopefully can make more friends...anyway, there r a lot of good stuffs for a32 in thailand! any way u can bring it over to KL when u r back in Thailand n sell it back to us? dont earn so much profit though...hahahaha
cheers

edit: the stuffs on this thread r nice ---> www.cefiro-ff-club.com :: ÍèÒ¹ - sale accesory
like the front hood logo n eye lip (the last image)

Last edited:
David,

Too bad that I'm not going to BKK when I going back to Thailand since my hometown is Narathiwat which just a border with Rantau Panjang, Kelantan.

You can contact directly to seller if you wish.

Otherwise, let me know if you need help. May I order them to delivery to my hometown and bring it here once I going back.

Rival : Yeah! Lets go genting for a spin :)

Ong : No worries... this few nights i also got go genting, the traffic still smooth...

Bidtrade : Touge is a japanese words. It pronounce as tou-geh It means hill racing.

Rival : Yeah! Lets go genting for a spin :)

Ong : No worries... this few nights i also got go genting, the traffic still smooth...

Bidtrade : Touge is a japanese words. It pronounce as tou-geh It means hill racing.
weekdays nite n weekend+public nite can be very diff story wor....

weekdays nite n weekend+public nite can be very diff story wor....
Juz give a try ba... maybe i can a lead if u all dun mind i underpower coz i have strobe lights. All the cars will auto spread to the side:regular_smile:

Can i join you all. Ha! Ha! actually i'm also one of the member from cefiro vip club JB. I will meet you all in KL this weekend. Thanks for you all support for this time convy.

Top Bottom