Third party in relationship

nops... remember when i was still young, i do play around with old uncles... bout 30 plus wan la... not that old... no sex involved at all.... but i get what i wan in return... wakaka.. when i ask them y they wan me since they know i wont give them sex, they say that they jus dunwana be home... cause of their wife nagging...

hahaha.... i m a good good girl now..... hehe i got bobo enough liao...

consensual sex with gals under 16 is also known as statutory rape
seksien 376 kanun keseksaan
"yang membawa hukuman penjara mandatori maksimum 20tahun dan sebatan"

simonchangwaimun said:
eh knn la u bobo
btw,tohsan too busy
i bring u guys eat erotic food wan ma?

wat kinda erotic food?

sushi serve on girls body?
haha...

or live seafood?

ok..finally this thread is out,can't seem to find it

i hv a gf now...the prob is...yea...karma...i'm the 3rd party
she hv a bf of almsot 3 yrs,but the r'ship is sour [form wat she said] and the guy very controlling and easy to jealous...
after a fight [sometime before i go after her] she never contacted him,he seldom contact her...
sometimes,i feel insecure...coz,r'shpi things,last in first out...
i love her very much..dunno how to ask her to break up her current r'shpi [coz she said sour ma]
and i know,as 3rd aprty,we cannot ask the preson to break his primary r'ship,its not good...but..i feel insecure
help please

sushi food on your body is it? okayla like i want booked one table tonight! muahahaha :laugh: jk oni

Why sushi served on body .... Why not serve your body in sushi instead ... No chopsticks nor utensils needed ... :mouth_closed:

ok..finally this thread is out,can't seem to find it

i hv a gf now...the prob is...yea...karma...i'm the 3rd party
she hv a bf of almsot 3 yrs,but the r'ship is sour [form wat she said] and the guy very controlling and easy to jealous...
after a fight [sometime before i go after her] she never contacted him,he seldom contact her...
sometimes,i feel insecure...coz,r'shpi things,last in first out...
i love her very much..dunno how to ask her to break up her current r'shpi [coz she said sour ma]
and i know,as 3rd aprty,we cannot ask the preson to break his primary r'ship,its not good...but..i feel insecure
help please

Simon

Just wait for her to break up then u should be quick n direct to grap her heart. Time & love wait for no body.

Why sushi served on body .... Why not serve your body in sushi instead ... No chopsticks nor utensils needed ... :mouth_closed:

why don u try and let me know the result, u will be suprise someone might like the taste in you! lol

Simon

Just wait for her to break up then u should be quick n direct to grap her heart. Time & love wait for no body.
thats the prob bro..
i grabbed dy...
but dunno when will she break up
she describe to me her r'ship with her bf is SOUR
then y wait?
if she has found someone better [me] then y delay breaking up with her bf?
no doubt,almsot 3 yrs r'ship..abit hard to let go..but...
sigh...i oso dun und wat gals think at times...
and hopefully she dun come register in here first
haha

IMHO you should just try to forget this girl..similar situation happened to a friend of mine..girl w a bf was dropping him hints (like going out on dates and kissing him), made him go crazy thinking that she will break up with her bf..but she didnt. he ended up just getting burned real bad.

if you do choose to go ahead with waiting or whatever you have planned, keep your head up!

thats the prob bro..
i grabbed dy...
but dunno when will she break up
she describe to me her r'ship with her bf is SOUR
then y wait?
if she has found someone better [me] then y delay breaking up with her bf?
no doubt,almsot 3 yrs r'ship..abit hard to let go..but...
sigh...i oso dun und wat gals think at times...
and hopefully she dun come register in here first
haha

like i said wait for her to break up, when i say break up,i mean to say break clean when she have nothing to do with him already,then u oni pop the question,meanwhile u should fish for others better target just in case she never leave him at all.:confused_smile:

btw u are still young, why wanna tie yourself down so fast, go enjoy your life better, when u want to settle down only try tackle your target.

Last edited:
Top Bottom