Project Kancil Moderno with EJ1000 TD04L

AVS plugs. havent seen those lately. still got people selling it.
FYI, i've seen cars with AVS plugs misfiring on dyno before. not a good sight. hopefully yours is ok. :burnout:

With unknown boost level at the time (no boost gauge)
And owner said already lowered the boost to 1.3bar...

Later i found out it ran on 1.6bar all these while before i istall the boost meter
Was fun when my vacuum hose came off, boost went from 0.6 to 1.1......hhahahhah

IMG-20181117-WA0023.jpg

Velocity CustomFuel Rail
IMG-20181117-WA0024.jpg

Adjustable Pillow Ball Sard
IMG-20181117-WA0025.jpg

Radiator Hose

Managed to bought some of this item yesterday. Got some item has been ordered like K&N Open Pod FilterG and Greddy EBC-R. The engine will be put inside the bay tomorrow as workshop close for 2 days. ( yesterday and today ). Will update to you guys accordingly.

Waaa nice la. So far how much u already spend on all these new stuffs? Estimate damage to complete this project?

Waaa nice la. So far how much u already spend on all these new stuffs? Estimate damage to complete this project?
So far already spent RM11500 for engine only. And theres more other stuff need to buy. I buy base on mechanics need. Because i only pay them for labour, for aftermarket, electronics, engine parts and engine i buy by myself. Estimated for engine and performance is 16k-17k. Bodyparts, internal, accesories and painting is around 5--6k. I put budget for this project a total of 25k. Hopefully it's enough.

wow.. quite alot of budget there for a kancil i would never had thought. better discuss with mechanic if there any aftermarket parts that are less important to buy, better focus on parts that are critical and important for the build.. goodluck bro

So far already spent RM11500 for engine only. And theres more other stuff need to buy. I buy base on mechanics need. Because i only pay them for labour, for aftermarket, electronics, engine parts and engine i buy by myself. Estimated for engine and performance is 16k-17k. Bodyparts, internal, accesories and painting is around 5--6k. I put budget for this project a total of 25k. Hopefully it's enough.
Nothing is ever enough...hihihihi

121hp is more than 120hp.

Wow that is quite a big budget for your project car. How much hp are you aiming at or what kind of performance are you hoping for? Zerotohundred in 5 seconds?

wow.. quite alot of budget there for a kancil i would never had thought. better discuss with mechanic if there any aftermarket parts that are less important to buy, better focus on parts that are critical and important for the build.. goodluck bro
So far most of the aftermarket parts are base on what i want. It's ok.

Wow that is quite a big budget for your project car. How much hp are you aiming at or what kind of performance are you hoping for? Zerotohundred in 5 seconds?
Yes bro, like Piggy ECU is around 1.2k not plus tuning. Engine and gearbox it self already 2800+400. Clutch 800, Turbine 700, banana 1100, and many more..i have the list for all the expenses as for now. Even bolt and nut cost me 180..and so on. 25k is to fully rebuild not only engine, but whole car. Paint cost 2k for inside out Anti Rust and Candy Red. Well, 'jajan' for Mira is not cheap nowadays. Even spoiler moderno limited cost around 700-800. It's ok, i already plan for this project since few years back. It's so called passion. haha.

Target horsepower should be more than 150hp. Standard L2S,L5,6,7&9 are 64hp. I will know it when doing the dyno tuning at RMD Garage, JB soon.

I plan to make the outlet for Exhaust and Wastegate pipings at the right fender. Straight stainless steel pipe from exh. manifold and wastegate. Should be as loud as a speedboat. lol. We will see.

Well, base on the negative reviews for the AVS Spark Plugs, i manage to changed it with NGK Iridium 4 . Luckily, FCR JB ( shop ) allow me to changed it. Thanks for all of your advice. I just want to play safe.

Well, base on the negative reviews for the AVS Spark Plugs, i manage to changed it with NGK Iridium 4 . Luckily, FCR JB ( shop ) allow me to changed it. Thanks for all of your advice. I just want to play safe.

Well that is good to hear! Ngk and denso spark plugs are proven reliable so i think u made the right choice

IMG-20181120-WA0018.jpg

Managed to bought this L2S fuel tank. This is internal pump type not like normal kancil tank the pump is external. Just to make sure fuel flow to the regulator and engine always consistent and sufficient.

Yes bro, like Piggy ECU is around 1.2k not plus tuning. Engine and gearbox it self already 2800+400. Clutch 800, Turbine 700, banana 1100, and many more..i have the list for all the expenses as for now. Even bolt and nut cost me 180..and so on. 25k is to fully rebuild not only engine, but whole car. Paint cost 2k for inside out Anti Rust and Candy Red. Well, 'jajan' for Mira is not cheap nowadays. Even spoiler moderno limited cost around 700-800. It's ok, i already plan for this project since few years back. It's so called passion. haha.

Target horsepower should be more than 150hp. Standard L2S,L5,6,7&9 are 64hp. I will know it when doing the dyno tuning at RMD Garage, JB soon.

Holy mother jesus batman. 150hp on a Kancil? Dude you'd be cracking sub 5 seconds with that kinda power and that ultralight chassis. Hope you have plans for tyres and brakes too

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom