It's time to let it go......

first of all tats a nice Airtrek bro, well taken care off and also of cos well modded too, very detailed!!

first n foremost, im nobody in here..just a normal kibod office working warrior lol

my journey with cars its like a bondage (well not those anime type) :thefinger:

i dont come fm a rich family, everything tat i buy comes fm my own sweat...yeah everyone does, who doesnt anyway, and dont have a 5 figure salary to enjoy :rofl:

ive own local cars to now only can afford AE90, played with webers and now injections

blown many engines, and blown deeps pockets too, i learn fm mistakes...yeah age 44 d and im still learning and of cos paying for mistakes.

have own wiras, satrias, preludes, accords, perdanas, and toyotas (recently)...age 40> baru can use toyota :rofl:

first of all tats a nice Airtrek bro, well taken care off and also of cos well modded too, very detailed!!

first n foremost, im nobody in here..just a normal kibod office working warrior lol

my journey with cars its like a bondage (well not those anime type) :thefinger:

i dont come fm a rich family, everything tat i buy comes fm my own sweat...yeah everyone does, who doesnt anyway, and dont have a 5 figure salary to enjoy :rofl:

ive own local cars to now only can afford AE90, played with webers and now injections

blown many engines, and blown deeps pockets too, i learn fm mistakes...yeah age 44 d and im still learning and of cos paying for mistakes.

have own wiras, satrias, preludes, accords, perdanas, and toyotas (recently)...age 40> baru can use toyota :rofl:

Eh, Prelude? At least you owned a sports car before. :adore:

Last time you play with webers, now 4 throttle already...

Till now, SM4 still quite popular. Our famous fstrader unker Fred bought one recently, haha. To me, I prefer the looks of SV4. No other Accord had that low slung menacing front look...

What? 2nd hand car selling almost same price as it is during new? Today, Accord's price jumped to 140k as starting price. :mad:

You made yourself some earnings on the 1st gen Accord, hahaha. I have a relative who still drives the 1st gen Accord. My granduncle's son. My granduncle bought it new last time and passed to his son many years ago. The son currently is nearing 50 years old now. The son only got that 1 car throughout his life until now. Accord king. :adore:

During that time SM4 was very popular that is why the 2nd hand did not go down.....:banghead:

Well I got to know since last week that my Airtrek is sold within 5 days at the dealership after I handed over the car. I hope the new owner can take good care of it and of course, enjoy the car. All the 300+ horses continue to gallop ahead...

thanks for the compliment bro fstr...

FD a lot, FC still got to wait and see, as my place not that many......:hmmmm:

I thought it should start to be common at KL already. In my uni, there is even a student driving the new Civic FC.

Well I got to know since last week that my Airtrek is sold within 5 days at the dealership after I handed over the car. I hope the new owner can take good care of it and of course, enjoy the car. All the 300+ horses continue to gallop ahead...

So fast. I guess there must be someone out there who is looking for an Airtrek on the market.

That is pretty fast mate
I feel sad for my friend, he really wants your car HAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

Timing problem la.... too bad. Can't do anything now .. I am just enjoying the new car.

Good condition sure sell fast loh!

When I bought my Hyundai from Sunday Car Mart, but Seller was also Used Car dealer. When I say my Wira for sale, we test drive the Hyundai to my house to see the wira. That time use car market price was RM19k, but my asking price was RM21k. He see only, did not even test drive, he called his partner and at RM21k deal was closed.....:driver:

Good condition sure sell fast loh!

When I bought my Hyundai from Sunday Car Mart, but Seller was also Used Car dealer. When I say my Wira for sale, we test drive the Hyundai to my house to see the wira. That time use car market price was RM19k, but my asking price was RM21k. He see only, did not even test drive, he called his partner and at RM21k deal was closed.....:driver:

I thought you complained about rust problem in your Wira. How could he not noticed that? :confused: Must have known it is a car from sifu VR2. :biggrin:

Took your new car already?

Yes... since last Saturday. The decision on this car was due to my family's interest. I was neutral.
After driving for like 5 days now, I grow to like it. Its easy to drive, responsive and pleasurable with those available features... I must say, age is catching up and the prospect needs are totally different. I am on the right track... growing to love the HRV more and more..

Yes... since last Saturday. The decision on this car was due to my family's interest. I was neutral.
After driving for like 5 days now, I grow to like it. Its easy to drive, responsive and pleasurable with those available features... I must say, age is catching up and the prospect needs are totally different. I am on the right track... growing to love the HRV more and more..

Hahaha, after living so long with turbo, adjustable, low profile tyres and all those performance related stuff, I think a normal car will feel very pleasurable to drive.

Your HRV is on the new 17" wheels?

I thought you complained about rust problem in your Wira. How could he not noticed that? :confused: Must have known it is a car from sifu VR2. :biggrin:

I sold because of that. I had it repaired, meaning, sand down and repainted and yet after 6 months came back. When sold got small bubble coming already and used car dealer did ask, and I told him the truth. Anyway, is open secret.....hahhahhaha
Probably he will just sand and repaint then sell.....lol:biggrin:

Hahaha, after living so long with turbo, adjustable, low profile tyres and all those performance related stuff, I think a normal car will feel very pleasurable to drive.

Your HRV is on the new 17" wheels?

Yes, the one with 17" wheels. As the spokes extends all the way to almost the wall of the tire, it looks more like 18".

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom