it's time to let go....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
it's time to let go....[wts] Mazda RX-7 FD3S....

hi guys....

this is gonna be a very sad story... most of you guys out there knows that i drive a FD... and i drive my FD hard... and because of that.. my car is very healthy...

it's almost coming to an end... i've developed my skills up to a level where i instruct... my FD has been accompanying me for 5 years... although it sometimes gives me troubles.... but once it's fixed.. it's really lovely...

i'm really sad to see her go.... as i need to upgrade my car.. i can't drive this as daily car.. my home lack of a car to drive daily... i'm considering letting go my car... if the price is right...

i don't elaborate my specs of my car... here's what i'm going to do... description

- highly balanced suspension settings
- HKS Hiper D + personally tuned shocks and springs
- smooth power delivery sequential turbines
- all solenoids are running well
- no leakage of vacuum etc
- light steering
- good grip all over (17 inch tire)
- front 225 , Rear 245
- awesome sound system
- just 3 months old Pioneer system
- noise of the exhaust at high RPM will make u orgasm
- downpipe 3.2 inch, midpipe 3 inch, tail pipe 3 inch
- ultra bling exterior
- just respray my car 1 month ago...
- respray my rim personally at home...

there are tiny bits and pieces requires attention like some bushings.. interior rattling... for an almost 20 year old car... i can say.. this is one hell of a good condition car....

i have a bonus package throw in the car...

the price i'm going to sell..... hmmmmmm pm me.. :)

seriously... cash buyers... don't bother getting bank loan unless u're getting personal loan... which you don't need any information other than the price of the car...

PM Me...... i'm not going to put phone number... coz when my hand are dirty working on something.. i won't pick up phones...

or email me at [email protected]

:bawling:

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
very sad...but wats next? :biggrin:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
sound is a dramatic break up..... the feeling kinda worse than with girls....

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

worst breakup ever...

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
U will wake up one morning and say to urself..what have i done..

Think about it bro...better just get a viva for a dd car..and keep the fd. Rather than selling the fd and getting a honda accord or a toyota camry or even a merc.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i know someday i'll regret.... it's a very nice piece of machine to be driven around fast.. and enjoyable... minus the traffic jam and the freakin hot day that even the air con doesn't do its job to bring the temp down much... other than that... it's a marvelous car... try me on sepang... you'll know :)

yeah.. i've given a tot about it... but running out of place to park the car, running out of cars to drive around... lots of reason for me to put this up for sale.... and given the fact that my blood runs on adrenaline everyday... i won't get a so called old man car.....

my next car will be something that's fun to drive... powerful... maybe it'll be FF... but as long as it's fun to drive... with such a criteria.. it doesn't come cheap... so.. i need to trade...

infact if i were to get a corolla altis or camry .. then i won't sell this car..... i'll slap myself big time if i sell this car for an altis or camry... or any stupid sedan... i let myself being slap by the members one by one if i do that....

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

next year MC.. we let the younger group to take over.... i nominate Ee Wang.. :)

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
cb, once u sold, pls don look back.. or else.. you know better..

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I know how you feel bro.

Am thinking of selling mine too. But you know how it goes...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yeah man.... ur next is porsches and ferarri.. those exist in my dreams only.. unless my business suddenly boom up so big...

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
on the optimistic aspect, maybe much later in future buy another stock fd very much cheaper and redo it all over again, the joy of that process deja vu..

cb, once u sold, pls don look back.. or else.. you know better..

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
yeah man.... ur next is porsches and ferarri.. those exist in my dreams only.. unless my business suddenly boom up so big...
bro... sportstoto is the solution to all your problems!

actually... its the solution AND also the end to everyone's problem.

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Alchemis i know what u are going thru, i thought really hard whether to sell the car or not.
But at the price of 75k you cant get any car with so much power, good handling and the looks of a true sports car. You have to be ready to regret to sell your rx7. For me i decided to keep the rx7 and now since the vw polo is cheap you can consider that into your dd car.
Although few years down the road after u sell your car u might be able to buy another rx7 but its so limited and its nvr easy to get one with good cond. It only might be the biggest regret in your life.
Btw i am not interested to be a mc. I just love to drive and not talk. BWAHAHAHA
Good luck my friend

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I suggest you move on to something else.

Figuratively...Try every cake in the shop.

When you are older and more matured AND have driven many more beast, you will already have the $$$ to buy a mint condition RX7 if you so desired.

Cars ,contrary to most of our belief are NOT like women. It is OKAY to let cars come and go, when you have $$$, its just a matter of time before a mint one pops up. Besides, everyone has a price...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Given the level of mods, what sort of power is the car putting out?

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
last dyno.... on dyno dymanics.... 260 on wheel....
on dynojet... 295.... on wheel

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

yeah i agree that cars come and go.... never know one day i might be able to afford a RX9..... then keeping whatever i have on my hand that i've given up the RX7 for.......

there's a few options in the car....the tuning kit and the turbo kit....

yes.... i do have a turbo kit... if the potential buyer interested... i can let go that kit together with a good discount...
- Water and Oil cooled Turbonetics T60 turbine KIT... equivalent to T04S except water and oil cooled.. (it's serviced)
- Blitz 3 core intercooler
- paired up with manifold, downpipe, wastegate, pipings, BOV

all you need is just the gasket and injector to go with a turbo transplant... this turbo is carefully selected to suit my driving style.... intense handling...with around 350 on wheel... you don't get the neck breaking power with this number.. but you get to control your car even at that range of power and it's not instant dump of power....

as for the tuning kit....it's Wideband O2 with FC Datalogit.
- this is a very dangerous item. it's either able to bring ur car fly up sky or blow ur engine...

i have a few queries about my car that some have budget up to 7X K only.. but too bad with 7X K, it doesn't come with Apexi powerFC and the wideband O2 + FC datalogit.

means...
starting from 7X K... is the bare basic...... still it's a freaking good handling car that personally tuned for touge and track...

just from me PM if you want to know more about my car.... i'm still thinking if i should put in the turbo kit and tune it... coz if i do that... the car will be hiked up to 8X K....

if anyone interested in the turbo kit... it's up for sale..... PM me also.... the tuning kit depend on the potential buyer if they wants it..... then it might be for sale...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im staying in ampang area,...
can u alll give any suggestion where is the best place for me to make up my car.
is it got a body kits shop near ampang area...

thanx 4 your co operation. :ph34r:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience