1990 BNR32 check in...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Change it's looks or engine also no more considered classic.....

Yah if to get a classic car status here, I read somewhere that even change rims also not allowed, everything must be original. But you can still just change rims but keep the original rims for status inspection later. :biggrin:

Yah if to get a classic car status here, I read somewhere that even change rims also not allowed, everything must be original. But you can still just change rims but keep the original rims for status inspection later. :biggrin:

Means cannot go over board with mods, only plug and play and that can reverse.....:biggrin:

demod, and can sell individual parts later.

By a car as nice as the BNR32, it is such a pity to undergo demodding.

I will still say this.....UNLEASHED THE RB BREAST.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interior and exterior just touch up only la. Just maintain stock looks but all done up nicely....

chosen my number, an old number pre-registered, so gotta wait afew more days for transfer. :(

xx3232R

inspection done tho, lulus :)

dealer promised me to service the car, change all the fluids, polish the exterior etc.

plan to take the car next tues...

chosen my number, an old number pre-registered, so gotta wait afew more days for transfer. :(

xx3232R

inspection done tho, lulus :)

dealer promised me to service the car, change all the fluids, polish the exterior etc.

plan to take the car next tues...

Don't believe what the dealer said they'll change all the fluids. Even if they change also using some cheapo oils. So when you get your car better bring it to your trusty mech to check it. :driver:

Depends oso who service the cars. Some under-cherry-tree mechanic might cut corners.....but reputable/trusted car service center/workshop would do the job well...

or at centre where the car owner oredi fren-fren with the workshop owner.

i was gonna change all the fluids anyways, so i consider it as rinsing out the old fluids 1round & i change it again after taking the car.

bushings are next in my mind...

slowly2 work on it.
wanna enjoy the journey...

refurbish the ori seats, extra foam for areas lembik already & full leather rewrap...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 318
hi guys,

getting my gojira next week.
got an unregistered r32 using classic car ap from car dealer.

look forward to some minor mods, joining TT & convoys for the r32's!
:love:

Any updates on the R32 Shaune, eager to see some photo updates as well

just came back from sawadee-land, the seats are the only thing i'm doing at the moment...

plenty more to learn from the r32 sifu's

simple black leather with red stitchings...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 330
other shots

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 377
bnr32 is what car bro? VW ka?:bawling:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search