A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

20 mins indeed something. So imagine if we have Gear Lock, Steering Lock + This pedal double socket lock. :top: :top:

Yes, any security gadget is never full proof, it only delays the thieves. The more you have the longer it takes them to disarm. But imagine the time you take to arm them when you lock your car and the time you will take to disarm them and this you will have to do day in day out, I am sure in due course you will get fed up too.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

just bcos u pay tax, u can criticize everything?? if u got same problem, where u make report? police or ur 'yb'??

Why not? I pay tax therefore I have the right to criticize. If I had the same issues I'd make a report to the police. But if the police didn't treat my complaint with urgency I have the right to criticize as well.

What exactly is your problem with criticizing la?

You were admonished because you expressed contrarian views and not keeping with the cynicism so endemic in this community.

No one was admonished thank you very much. If you're going to instigate a flame war please bring it elsewhere.

I responded to his outrageous reply of having our own country and police force. Which is more unreasonable? Criticizing ineffective police or suggesting that Ixeo have his own country and police force?

No one was admonished thank you very much. If you're going to instigate a flame war please bring it elsewhere.

I responded to his outrageous reply of having our own country and police force. Which is more unreasonable? Criticizing ineffective police or suggesting that Ixeo have his own country and police force?

You say "instigate flame war"; I say "his succinct expression of frustration and rebuke".

Yes, any security gadget is never full proof, it only delays the thieves. The more you have the longer it takes them to disarm. But imagine the time you take to arm them when you lock your car and the time you will take to disarm them and this you will have to do day in day out, I am sure in due course you will get fed up too.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

Yup, I thought of that too. If I can feel fed up for unlocking and locking, then it will even be more difficult and frustrated for thieves. So is a better deterrent :biggrin:

I don't mind the time and little effort. I just want my car to be safe. :smile:

Yup, I thought of that too. If I can feel fed up for unlocking and locking, then it will even be more difficult and frustrated for thieves. So is a better deterrent :biggrin:

I don't mind the time and little effort. I just want my car to be safe. :smile:

You might not do for long......hahahahahaha:rofl:

So you go and get, steering lock, handbrake lock, pedal lock etc....

You might not do for long......hahahahahaha:rofl:

So you go and get, steering lock, handbrake lock, pedal lock etc....

I already have for both Kancil and kelisa. Steering Lock and Gear Lock. Now just short of 1 more double socket pedal lock haha!

do like mr bean, padlock his door. :biggrin:

Good idea, then I have like 5 locks including OEM Alarm central locking :rofl:

This one better, sure won't be stolen.

smart-car-bike-lock-660x365.jpg

do like mr bean, padlock his door. :biggrin:

Yup, he coming to my house to DIY. I have got the drill and drill bits.....:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I already have for both Kancil and kelisa. Steering Lock and Gear Lock. Now just short of 1 more double socket pedal lock haha!

Good idea, then I have like 5 locks including OEM Alarm central locking :rofl:

This one better, sure won't be stolen.

smart-car-bike-lock-660x365.jpg

Brother, that is too big, where to put the lock. Be realistic, get this one....

I saw that one being sold in Mr DIY (?). Looks flimsy though. Better ones exists but need to buy online. Expensive. Or get one of those they clamp on illegally parked cars in malls. But they look bulky.

I saw that one being sold in Mr DIY (?). Looks flimsy though. Better ones exists but need to buy online. Expensive. Or get one of those they clamp on illegally parked cars in malls. But they look bulky.

Like that loh! Good ones sure more bulky.
Probably the best is to follow Mr. Bean remove the steering wheel and take along.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Yup, he coming to my house to DIY. I have got the drill and drill bits.....:rofl::rofl:

This one I take off the tyre then settle already :rofl:
But if it is cheap can buy and do it on Idiot Drivers or parkers :rofl: Can see their face reaction.

Again as I mentioned earlier any security gadget is to slow them down, not full proof.....:biggrin:

Lock 2 steering lock, lock 2 gear locks, double socket pedal lock, and lock tyres.

Sure they won't target this car LOL! And shall be next car. :proud:

Any lock is better than none. More locks are better than a few. I use 3 mechanical locks in my car (not including the alarm system).

I saw another one, claim to be better than Loctact/Loctech and Dr.Lock.

Call RedBat.

redbat.jpg

But since yours is Toyota Alphard, should be using Cobra alarm too? If yes I saw cobra website they have this GPS Tracker too. Like Katsana.

RedBat, made in Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bro, my Alphard recond from Japan. It's keyless entry and no cobra logo but correct me if I'm wrong again. I believe it's Toyota oem alarm.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom