MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

No, he did not overtake, mentioned he could tail them......but same loh, RX7 driver taking a leisure drive....:rofl:

Sure the Wira do not have mod engine?
Like for me, I keep car standard on the outside, all emblems taken out but engine changed to turbo....:driver:

Haha! 4g1series member la that one. Engine believe is stock, just other mods done to the car. :biggrin:

Kena smoke by him. Fair & Friendly Drag Race :rofl:

Sure the Wira do not have mod engine?
Like for me, I keep car standard on the outside, all emblems taken out but engine changed to turbo....:driver:

Fred's old car was kinda stock. Stock pistons, stock almost everything except for a cam gear and exhaust. The fella had some secret formula for his oils but otherwise he was the only thing modified in his car. Gila babi rev redline in gear 1 / 2 on a autobox for long periods of times and gearbox never explode!

Pity the car is sold though.

Fred's old car was kinda stock. Stock pistons, stock almost everything except for a cam gear and exhaust. The fella had some secret formula for his oils but otherwise he was the only thing modified in his car. Gila babi rev redline in gear 1 / 2 on a autobox for long periods of times and gearbox never explode!

No wonder la...kena cheated pula :rofl:

Maybe faster sell, before GB blows.....hahahahaha:rofl:

I think this will be faster a bit :rofl:

dsc04788i.jpg

Maybe faster sell, before GB blows.....hahahahaha:rofl:
Smart move...

Eh damn cute lar that R35...mana ada jual lol
LOL! You can get it at around 78K Manual J Spec at Toyota Showroom but you got to add on the GT-R bodykits on your own...

I think this will be faster a bit :rofl:

dsc04788i.jpg

LOL! I think this have boost up the selling price since the current AE86 is selling at 50K at least..

Kancil convert AE86 For Sale...can powerslide and extremely fast and yet easier to do Long Kang Drift...:rofl:

ASking price RM45K :laugh:

Compact AE86....hahahahaha:rofl:
But aerodynamics not good, because got two pan pizzas headlamps up front......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom