• SSR Type-C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSR Type-F

• CE28N

• Total voters

alienklipsch

I was thinking to upgrade to 16'' rim,have a few choice that is SSR type c,SSR type f and famous CE28N...dono which one to choose...

Bro., your ride, your rims, you choose.
Best is to place the rims mentioned at the wheels of your car, step back and see which rims matches your car the best, or go ahead with what you think is best.....

Best is to place the rims mentioned at the wheels of your car, step back and see which rims matches your car the best, or go ahead with what you think is best.....

Yup agreed. Those 3 shortlisted are good enough. Next step you car must be there for u to choose..

If you can buy CE 28 then most likely you has deep pocket even second CE28

16" ? what car ?
light weight RPF-1 ?
Famous Regamaster ?
Work emotion ?

Choose wisely....too many choice
let us know..:idea::idea::idea::idea:

Yes,i was thinking to do that...my ride is 09 myvi se,will change it by nx week mayb is CE28 or TYPE C...

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Yup agreed. Those 3 shortlisted are good enough. Next step you car must be there for u to choose..

okie thx...

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

If you can buy CE 28 then most likely you has deep pocket even second CE28

16" ? what car ?
light weight RPF-1 ?
Famous Regamaster ?
Work emotion ?

Choose wisely....too many choice
let us know..:idea::idea::idea::idea:

myvi se...if rpf1 i only will go for 17'',but tires are too flat will cause more bumpy coz wif adjustable...

go to QUICK REPLY segment below, click on the CLIP logo which is the "Attachemnts tab", go to UPLOAD FILE FROM YOUR COMPUTER and click on BROWSE...Locate your pictures and double click on them and lastly click UPLOAD..There you go!..

go to QUICK REPLY segment below, click on the CLIP logo which is the "Attachemnts tab", go to UPLOAD FILE FROM YOUR COMPUTER and click on BROWSE...Locate your pictures and double click on them and lastly click UPLOAD..There you go!..

Any total limit if use this method?
Anyway, used to storing my pics in photobucket, so just copy them over.....:biggrin:

Errr, i'm not sure bro..normally i just upload 1-2 pictures size of 2mb only..

Some forums gives total space per member for posting pictures, so if exceed limit, have to remove some to post new ones. But if upload to picture web like photobucket, copy and paste then unlimited.....

I've nvr tried using photobucket, most of the time i just use the one below bcos i only upload 4-5pics max..Maybe other bros can clarify on this..

hmmm... as per instructions, shows only file size of 1.91mb, so could be each pic size only and no limit.....

Finally i choose CE28 to replace the bling bling aloy...heres some pic,hope u guy enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 106

A thread every 60 seconds

Search