Need some advice and opinion from you guys about porting.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
What is suitable porting for daily drive, is it (extend/mild/street) or bridgeport ?
If I do bridgeport, what should I do to keep the rotary in good condition? Someone =)
I wanna do this porting on my 13bt S5.

enCiel

Jan 28, 2012
Singapore
bridgeport is almost unusuable for a daily. id suggest go street porting first for the normal survivability and yet gives you a little kick in the power to move along somehow.

2cents.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Herm, But I like the sound of Brap brap brap. If I do small halfbridgeport, is it okay ? I don't care if the fuel consumption getting worse a bit. If I enjoyed it, fuel not a problem to me even as a daily drive =)

anand raj

Known Member
Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Clutch plate bro, haha, well if bridgeport its not suitable for daily drive, i prefer street port , but if ur driving on weekends bridgeport is ok. And to maintain the engine just use normal syntetic oil u can get the info from rx7 faq and there is a lot of sifu here who can advice.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
haha No need to worry about that because I'm using twin plate clutch =D problem is porting. I've read about pros and cons half bridge port and street port vs half bridge port and some said there is no prob to do hbp as a daily.

anand raj

Known Member
Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm well, previously i my car engine was fcmark4 with twin webber , served me well the engine gave up a week back, porting issues i can ask for u about it and i had pm u.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you're about to buy a 2nd hand car, how to make sure it is 100% accident free..
- insurance claims record can be change? or it is impossible to change?
- hiring a professional consultant?
Pls Help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience