Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Car Shops and Services

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.

great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.

Forgot to tell you, for rims, powder need to be order and need 2-3weeks to arrive here. U need to put 50% deposit. Once the powder arrive we will contact you to send the rims.

wet+black.jpg

gun+metal+pearlescent3.jpg

black+magic5.jpg

matte+telemagenta.jpg

bro, pm me for 18inch rim. matte green color

boss your location only at shah alam there only...??no more other places d ahh...??how long do need to take to spray and do you provide installation back....

boss your location only at shah alam there only...??no more other places d ahh...??how long do need to take to spray and do you provide installation back....

Yes, we only in shah alam, for valve cover usually 1 day. We dont provide any dismantle and installation, u have to do it yourself or bring to workshop.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

matte+orange+transparent.jpg

matte+blue+transparent4.jpg

mirror+silver3.jpg

hi there, how much would it cost to powder coat my 18 inch mercedes wheels black? pm me please, thanks. very interested bro

Top Bottom