Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Car Shops and Services

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.
Forgot to tell you, for rims, powder need to be order and need 2-3weeks to arrive here. U need to put 50% deposit. Once the powder arrive we will contact you to send the rims.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
boss your location only at shah alam there only...??no more other places d ahh...??how long do need to take to spray and do you provide installation back....

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
boss your location only at shah alam there only...??no more other places d ahh...??how long do need to take to spray and do you provide installation back....
Yes, we only in shah alam, for valve cover usually 1 day. We dont provide any dismantle and installation, u have to do it yourself or bring to workshop.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

ponypower

Sep 16, 2007
hi there, how much would it cost to powder coat my 18 inch mercedes wheels black? pm me please, thanks. very interested bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiling the limited edition Opel Corsa OPC Nürburgring edition. Stunning design, innovative technology, unmatched dynamism, pure emotion and passion. These are the qualities that the models of Opel OPC features. There is a planned production of 500 units. The Corsa OPC Nürburgring has a OPC 1.6 Turbo engine capable of 141 kW/192 hp. Visual highlights are two new exterior colors, redesigned 8x18-inch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience