My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Silent low bass exhaust with ppl think i am a ricer and ny gb or engine failing soon, coz kring kring kring kring during jam
Yup, be low profile and full of surprises.
Even I seen many mods driver, not all like flooring.
They drive cruising speed. Waiting for victims....
Those unlucky wanna play cucuk cucuk. Sure kena smoke. Hahaha...

His looks okay, sound bad, but not......hhahahhahah:biggrin:
Imagine I had the chance to see Colin McRae in real live action when he was racing rally in Malaysia before he was promoted. His Subaru Legacy at that time, even my mechanic when hear it idling thought had problem until he rev up.....lol:rofl:

Yup, be low profile and full of surprises.
Even I seen many mods driver, not all like flooring.
They drive cruising speed. Waiting for victims....
Those unlucky wanna play cucuk cucuk. Sure kena smoke. Hahaha...
Some of these low profile fellas only went havoc during midnight time when cars are less. Daytime I see a lot of these modified cars driving slowly like normal cars.

Just witnessed some of these low profile cars in action yesterday midnight in Ipoh town area. Around 12am something. 3 plain looking Civic. It was far away from where I am standing but I saw a FD2, EG hatchback and one more Civic 4 door (can't see is it EK or EG). These 3 cars are pulling their revs loudly in town area. Loud like thunder until echo sounds are reflected from the shop buildings.

Imagine I had the chance to see Colin McRae in real live action when he was racing rally in Malaysia before he was promoted. His Subaru Legacy at that time, even my mechanic when hear it idling thought had problem until he rev up.....lol:rofl:
Legacy? That old BC5 Legacy with 555 sticker?

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Back in 97, where F1 still new in malaysia.
Where got F1 and rally car do show.
Rally car drive by karamjit, I thought what happen, sound like broken lorry. But damn fast.
Now only I know is sound of anti lag, exploding here n there...wahahaha

Back in 97, where F1 still new in malaysia.
Where got F1 and rally car do show.
Rally car drive by karamjit, I thought what happen, sound like broken lorry. But damn fast.
Now only I know is sound of anti lag, exploding here n there...wahahaha
I thought 97 that time Subaru rally team already changed to GC8 WRX STI.

Go search at youtube, got a lot of Evo 1,2,3 rally video footages. Same goes for GC8. Want older stuff, BC5 Legacy and E39A Galant VR-4 videos also got.

karamjit under proton pert. Petronas sponsor show mah...:driver:
Proton Pert. Those are all Proton badged Lancer Evolution. When I was young that time, I saw the Evo IV pert in magazines and TV. Was hoping that Proton will soon release that car as a new Wira but that day never came. :banghead:

Yup, most of them seldom in here dy.....:rolleyes:
During the days I started here, all of those active members here are from your group. cvkit, izso, stupidcar, suprafanatics, danz, you... Now most of them rarely appears. Danz still appears once in a while. Now different group of people took over as active members. :biggrin:

Greetings,

Just need to confirm with you guys, is it possible that Satria 1.6 using the small spare tyre (like Honda) rather than the normal spare tyre?
Thanks.