My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
R35 of course everything is expensive. Supercar level kind of pricing.

Your CD9A is equipped with those heavy racing clutch? I actually din't thought of Kuching as a place with a lot of traffic jam. Maybe I should ask one of my friend who is studying there.
Os hyper single with oversize clutch pump will not heavy but the laziness to press and depress during jam is heavy:biggrin: and yet the shaky of racing clutch still shake my fat:itsme:

Most of the places are the same, during working hour in the morning, lunch time and off work time, not include those schools with over protective and idiot parents who must park at the school gate to wait for their children even though it is blocking the roads and jam the traffic for kilometres like they will care you are jaming in it. :thefinger::stupid::mad:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Os hyper single with oversize clutch pump will not heavy but the laziness to press and depress during jam is heavy:biggrin: and yet the shaky of racing clutch still shake my fat:itsme:

Most of the places are the same, during working hour in the morning, lunch time and off work time, not include those schools with over protective and idiot parents who must park at the school gate to wait for their children even though it is blocking the roads and jam the traffic for kilometres like they will care you are jaming in it. :thefinger::stupid::mad:
So, oversize clutch pump actually helps in lightening the weight of the clutch pedal?

I get it. I think that applies to anywhere especially in areas with several schools. Same with Ipoh too. But some those places can be avoided in my place if you know the roads well.

I can imagine other people staring at your Evo during traffic jam. Fierce looking wide body wheel arch and I guess your idling should be loud too. :biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
So, oversize clutch pump actually helps in lightening the weight of the clutch pedal?

I get it. I think that applies to anywhere especially in areas with several schools. Same with Ipoh too. But some those places can be avoided in my place if you know the roads well.

I can imagine other people staring at your Evo during traffic jam. Fierce looking wide body wheel arch and I guess your idling should be loud too. :biggrin:
Silent low bass exhaust with ppl think i am a ricer and ny gb or engine failing soon, coz kring kring kring kring during jam

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Silent low bass exhaust with ppl think i am a ricer and ny gb or engine failing soon, coz kring kring kring kring during jam
Looking at the large muffler, I thought it is loud like most Evo do, hahahaha. Gb or engine failing? I thought you went for a rebuild as this thread says?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Kring kring kring, only if u know what i mean

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Oh, you mean other people thought your gearbox is failing because of the kring kring racing clutch sound? :biggrin:
Yea, still remind me when i first drive back my parent ask why my car broke down:wavey:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yea, still remind me when i first drive back my parent ask why my car broke down:wavey:
Your parents should be proud that you are driving a legendary car that made many people envy. Proton and Mitsubishi fans alike. :biggrin:

If like that, then those who put high cam with unstable idling up and down sure people thought engine broke down.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Your parents should be proud that you are driving a legendary car that made many people envy. Proton and Mitsubishi fans alike. :biggrin:

If like that, then those who put high cam with unstable idling up and down sure people thought engine broke down.
Not only my parent, lot of ppl around me ask me why spend money to buy a car like proton wira, as well as inspira:adore:

U know what, instead of kring kring, i got looping idling as well:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not only my parent, lot of ppl around me ask me why spend money to buy a car like proton wira, as well as inspira:adore:

U know what, instead of kring kring, i got looping idling as well:biggrin:
Maybe you can tell them, because it is similar to Wira, so I can use Wira spareparts which is cheap. :rofl: Isn't it you said the replacement windscreen is from Wira?

Looks like people are going to think that your car got problem.

You gave a new meaning to don't judge a book by it's cover......lol
For cars, really cannot judge anything by cover.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Boxer i know, sounds like tongkak or fish boat

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience