My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Wait ha, now in Singapore, will update when i come back, not many much more mods, maybe some taiko can give guides how to have good photo shot and writing detail to make this post looks better, taiko TOM already complain XD

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wait ha, now in Singapore, will update when i come back, not many much more mods, maybe some taiko can give guides how to have good photo shot and writing detail to make this post looks better, taiko TOM already complain XD
I thought you are always at Kuching, hehe. Saw before some pic of your car at your fb (assuming that is you). Looks quite nice beside the Evo X.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Now outstation a while XD

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Now already eating bread daily during uni days at morning. Din't go out for breakfast.

Inspira cannot match with this. This is a real Evolution with 4WD. Inspira is just a rebadged FWD Lancer. :biggrin:

After work also, need at least 6 to 7 years only can start to think of a 2nd car. :biggrin: Especially if buy with cash. No loan for old cars.
You got hand me downs use them first loh.....can save a lot.......:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes. Excellent situation. No need installment, cheap insurance and roadtax. Just need some maintenance cost. When buying first car, can already consider performance car for weekend use.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
U guys need to chill:biggrin: i got another cz4a but honestly say if you touch and mod it more, it will causes more problem and $$ to spend as compare to old one, not sure abot cy4a:burnout:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
And mostly inspira or lancer gt with mfg year 2008-2012 are quite some for sale, and can loan too, sometime they offer bargain price,1.8M at around 30k end, can consider it bro vr2turbo

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
U guys need to chill:biggrin: i got another cz4a but honestly say if you touch and mod it more, it will causes more problem and $$ to spend as compare to old one, not sure abot cy4a:burnout:
Well, I'm excited because we don't hear much stories about CD9A mods. Mostly will be CE9A Evo 3.

Your CZ4A is SST or MT? MT is very rare over here.

And mostly inspira or lancer gt with mfg year 2008-2012 are quite some for sale, and can loan too, sometime they offer bargain price,1.8M at around 30k end, can consider it bro vr2turbo
Yes, Inspira 1.8 manual price is really quite low and the car isn't so old yet. Easier to mod with that than Lancer CVT. A block change from 4B10 to 4B11 is enough to give Inspira equal power to Lancer 2.0.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
SST as always, gard to find manual, somehow mine also no fiearce look coz my number plate is in middle T.T

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
SST as always, gard to find manual, somehow mine also no fiearce look coz my number plate is in middle T.T
Woah, I heard maintenance for SST is more expensive because of the gearbox oil. But actually, if you have the money for CZ4A, why not go for CT9A which is lighter and faster.

Hahaha, number plate in middle wasn't so bad. Plate at side might affect aerodynamics a bit? :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, I'm excited because we don't hear much stories about CD9A mods. Mostly will be CE9A Evo 3.

Your CZ4A is SST or MT? MT is very rare over here.

Yes, Inspira 1.8 manual price is really quite low and the car isn't so old yet. Easier to mod with that than Lancer CVT. A block change from 4B10 to 4B11 is enough to give Inspira equal power to Lancer 2.0.
CZ4A M/T got mah! I remember those Malaysia Police use ones were M/T, actually wonder where they are now? I heard A few did crashed badly

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
CZ4A M/T got mah! I remember those Malaysia Police use ones were M/T, actually wonder where they are now? I heard A few did crashed badly
Yeah, their 25 units of Evo X. Police must use manual, no excuse slack and drive AT, hahahaha. :rofl: Perhaps is because it is easier to launch a manual car during start if they want to give chase.... Don't know what happened to them now but it seems that several Malaysian made movies featured these cars. Looks like now they had become display symbol of the police fleet. :biggrin:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Woah, I heard maintenance for SST is more expensive because of the gearbox oil. But actually, if you have the money for CZ4A, why not go for CT9A which is lighter and faster.

Hahaha, number plate in middle wasn't so bad. Plate at side might affect aerodynamics a bit? :rofl:
Maintenance for SST indeed quite expensive, but it is only half the price if compare to GTR 35, but at least it give best of the both world, when i am in the e10 for quite sometimes, i become lazy to drive e3 especially traffic jam if you know what i mean, the reason i didn't go for e789 is because like vr2turbo bro said, no loan for it:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Maintenance for SST indeed quite expensive, but it is only half the price if compare to GTR 35, but at least it give best of the both world, when i am in the e10 for quite sometimes, i become lazy to drive e3 especially traffic jam if you know what i mean, the reason i didn't go for e789 is because like vr2turbo bro said, no loan for it:biggrin:
R35 of course everything is expensive. Supercar level kind of pricing.

Your CD9A is equipped with those heavy racing clutch? I actually din't thought of Kuching as a place with a lot of traffic jam. Maybe I should ask one of my friend who is studying there.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifuu!!!,i will like to change my car suspension and springs to some good sport non bumpy one's.I herd about the new APM Perfomax.What do u think? Anyone tried it out.
By the way my car is Iswara 1.3 1993.Need ur sugestion....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience