Painting shop - opinion pls

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
Guys,

I am planning to paint my satria inside out....anyone can share which paint shop offers reasonable price and good workmanship? if possible share the pricing and pics too....any shops in kl or kuantan....thanks

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Any recommendation at SJ area , Sunway area and PJ ( Amcorp Mall ) Area ????

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
There is a Fed Deal at Old Klang Road. I'm not sure if the pricing is considered cheap to you, but it does a hell of a good job that i'm sure. If you want the contact you can pm me.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
If u'all dun mind to send ur ride to Jln Bukit Kemuning (near Sri Muda & Kota Kemuning)... u can pm me for the details.

i always send my ride and recommend my frenz to spray in 1 of the spray shop there...

price range from RM1.3k - RM1.8k ...depending what color and condition of ur ride...

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
If u'all dun mind to send ur ride to Jln Bukit Kemuning (near Sri Muda & Kota Kemuning)... u can pm me for the details.

i always send my ride and recommend my frenz to spray in 1 of the spray shop there...

price range from RM1.3k - RM1.8k ...depending what color and condition of ur ride...
bro, which workshop? i live in kota kemuning

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i know a good paint shop in subang, USJ. did my makeover there. price, maybe abit on the high side but quality assured.

pm me if u want to know more.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
There is one at Shah Alam sek.24 ..
i just sprayed my bumper and sideskirt there...but one of my fren sprayed his car i think pass 3-4 years d and the color now looks like just painted...(additional he take good care of his paint and wash frequently like 3 times a week)
if u would like to see my fren car, u can PM AZRacing and ask him for either photo or live view...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro...just list down ur requirements e.g. spray whole car out only ke or inside out ker or just parts ker, kind of color e.g. metallic or pearl or etc etc, kind of damage (if any) etc etc n i get back to u ASAP

thnks n sorry 4 d late2 reply

rgds

fazid
019-3097725

can pm me price for satria whole car? need to do some bumper and bonnet allignment.
thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The rumor that K.I.T.T. will be played by a Mustang in the upcoming Knight Rider TV series appears to be true. That is, assuming someone with a lot of time on his hands didn't mock up a Hoff-ified Mustang just for the hell of it.

That's extremely doubtful, as the car you see above is actually wearing the body kit of a Shelby GT500KR, which isn't easy to come by for weekend projects. Nope, if we take the pic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience