Need recommendation on paint shop.

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
Hello all bros,

i wanna paint my car. Well im planning to do so maybe this month. But the thing is, this is the first time im actually getting the whole car painted..... normally its just bumpers, skirts, etc.... not the whole car.... i have been reading and browsing and also surveying but its making me harder to decide... so i need help.... if bro have any info plus images of your ride.... pls feel free to share...

WHAT I WANT
i want to paint my car back to its original color which is burgundy but i want that super wet n glossy look to it, as far that i have checked only carmix produce this exact spec for proton cars, others have to mix n bancuh....but i want to use glasurit clear coat for that super gloss effect....i also wanna paint my rims to jet black and brake caliper to red (front and back) also lug nuts to red....

- can i use carmix as prime color and glasurit as clear coat? will effect be the same?
- what is the estimate budget/fund should i spare for the above?
- have u guys ever painted your car with expensive paint such as glasurit, ppg, hoc, etc? can share the cost and pictures with me?
- how long to do so? they provide you with replacement car or not?
- can recommend any good place? most important the painter must be skillfull/experienced and they must have oven baking facilities too...
- what else they normally include in the total price? free polish? or what else.......

need ur feedback bros.... thanks.:biggrin:

PS: sorry if my post somehow duplicate any previous postings, but i thot what the heck, might as well start a newer thread.....

Attachments

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Where's ur location bro?

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
shah alam, subang jaya, usj, sunway, kota kemuning, ttdi jaya..... hahaha im a modern nomad...

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
haha.. too bad, my intro is at jb..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro l2s can mention your JB recommendation ..i also looking la ...the last time i sent to guy near permas Ah Hau..wah regret giler bro.

sorry TS..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
how about g-spray bodywork paintshop.....try search in zth...user name eg6-sirt if not mistaken... :adore:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Bro WPQ, you might want to check out this guy in Kampung Subang. My friend sent his car there and the result... awesome. Quite pricey but I think it's really worth it. If I am still in PJ, I would have sent my car there.

Bro, ad_eg, you can try Rainbow Car Spray in Kota Puteri. I sent my car there for respraying few months back. No complains till today. Price wise not bad too. You can go check out.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Here is the link WPQ,
cyf.com.my

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
thanks for the info.... still cant make up my mind....

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
bro l2s can mention your JB recommendation ..i also looking la ...the last time i sent to guy near permas Ah Hau..wah regret giler bro.

sorry TS..

the same row as torque racing ke? the one that's nearer to viswork?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
economical but no state of the art setup for a paint shop...they can produce good result...will u guys consider?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

After sending the car for full service, found out there is a problem with the wiring. Suspected.

1) Problem is during daytime, whenever I step on the brake, my small bulbs in the headlamp, will be turned on as well. Let go brakes, it will switched off as well. Is like acting like brake light. All brake lights working.

2) this is another weird problem. When I switch on my headlamp, all my brake lights including 3rd brake light will be switched on. Therefore, on the road is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience