ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys im staying at pj too, this is my first time posting after reading tons and tons of thread from first page till the end :rofl: can i join?

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
sure sure will do :biggrin: anyway nice to meet you bro vr hehehe... you seem to be a nice guy eventhough i've not met you hahahah :rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sure sure will do :biggrin: anyway nice to meet you bro vr hehehe... you seem to be a nice guy eventhough i've not met you hahahah :rofl::rofl:
Well, we are here to exchange automotive information, discuss on problems, etc., and to make friends. If want to make enemies please stay away......hhahahhahhahaha:biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Yes....Sifu VR is friendly....Can bug him with questions (on cars not others) and he will tell you...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But alot others here are friendly too....

I am looking forward to a TT too PJ or Kepong...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes....Sifu VR is friendly....Can bug him with questions (on cars not others) and he will tell you...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But alot others here are friendly too....

I am looking forward to a TT too PJ or Kepong...
You enjoyed our group DIT the last time, right?.....lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

well hello there bro marv3, nice to meet you hahah :wavey: TT can a newbie like me join? PJ area also heheh:itsme:
Newbie of course can join. Join a few times then become oldie loh.....lol:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu,
anyone try to put vtec b18c into their proton and can pass inspection by going undertable a?
cause my fren car evo turbo engine spoiled..So thinking to do vtec.

---------- Post added 04-09-2011 at 01:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-08-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Nobody done this be4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience