ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Means you know where Scott is?:biggrin:
night only happening, full house....i usually go there in the morning to Subway for breakfast, B2 parking can play drift there....empty till after lunch.:biggrin:
Yes, daytime is usually easy to find parking, only when it reaches late night, it will be until double to triple park.

In front of Scott Garden also quite prone to accidents, seen a few times. Ya i know where
scott garden is :biggrin:

Wah! Then world of a difference at night. The parking was full, they park also along the wall, and there was actually a jam inside the car park because got so many looking for parking space. When I went to pay the parking to leave theer were quite a few doing the same thing.....:rolleyes:

Brother, you work near there, because PJ Old Town also have Subway already.....:biggrin:
1 thing about Scott Garden is limited parking space in the basement. There was once I was
rounding like for 20 mins for parking. Well, that's night time as well.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wah....so teruk ah that day.....
I was asking my wife look out at the wall, see got space to squeeze in or not.....:banghead:
If got parking at the ram, I would have attended the launch already....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

1 thing about Scott Garden is limited parking space in the basement. There was once I was
rounding like for 20 mins for parking. Well, that's night time as well.
It was jammed up inside the basement parking, so I was like going round a few times, probably at least half an hour inside.....:banghead:

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Hello folks!! Let's plan for a TT for the Pj & kl folks! Getting dead already in zth haha.

TT to tokok sing song, share on diy projects or plastidip projects etc etc

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Tonight? :D
I will be around SS2 Mall for a late night meeting. Kekeke

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha I'm available tonight! Place any suggestions? Can be around Pj strawberry cafe or back to Publika.. Or any other suggestions?
I say, too short a notice leh! Make one at least a week notice....:driver:
Tonight I know many outstation, balik kampung and others preparing to leave for holiday tomorrow...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Betul haha... Which day u guys prefer? How bout next week? (but ghost festive season is around the corner.. So no spirited drive up genting or ulu yam)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No date, no time, no venue...then memang will never jadi :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm in the midst of either buying a new BMW320d M-Sports @ BMW525 M-Sports (used) @ Fairlady 350z (used)

Can anyone share some opinion which car would you choose and why?

Reason for me to consider 320d M-Sport was because:
1- Fuel consumption vs high torque
2- Sporty
3- Bimmer
4- iDrive

Reason for me to consider 525i M-Sport was because:
1- Beautiful 6 potter
2- iDrive
3- My dream car

Reason for me to consider 350Z was because:
1- I want to try driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience