ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
vr2turbo, you guys no more DIT session ah?
Last one I think you say not free mah! but also some time ago already.
Anyway, DIT held if got agenda. Latest one not long ago only me, bro. stupidcar and Izso. Izso also just drop by to let bro. SC his tools. Mine was short of that, number 30 socket.....lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Bro. issuzark and Izso dropping by this evening for bananas. Got some balance if you want. If not free, then next round.....

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Guys pardon me but is DIT do it together? hahahah bro vr so fast oldie meh still got alot more to learn :burnout: i think im the youngest among you guys lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys pardon me but is DIT do it together? hahahah bro vr so fast oldie meh still got alot more to learn :burnout: i think im the youngest among you guys lol
Yup, DIT is Do It Together. When one got something to do to their car, we group up for DIT, help each other.
Well, you got to start somewhere. We all did, bro. issuzark join us about a year ago. Bro. marv3 also just join not long ago....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Yes i did. Very much :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We did not manage to dismantle your car. But dare not also and probably the tools we need may be different for your conti.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, DIT is Do It Together. When one got something to do to their car, we group up for DIT, help each other.
Well, you got to start somewhere. We all did, bro. issuzark join us about a year ago. Bro. marv3 also just join not long ago....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

We did not manage to dismantle your car. But dare not also and probably the tools we need may be different for your conti.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

VR....Dismantle my useless UR strut bar you mean....Not dismantle my car....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: But anyways...Is out of my car already...Brought it to a mech and got it off...Then i left it at the shop....I think they use it to scare dogs or use as a hangar now....Hahahahha

I didnt help much also in the DIT....I just made some noise and join in the laughter.....Hahahahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
VR....Dismantle my useless UR strut bar you mean....Not dismantle my car....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: But anyways...Is out of my car already...Brought it to a mech and got it off...Then i left it at the shop....I think they use it to scare dogs or use as a hangar now....Hahahahha

I didnt help much also in the DIT....I just made some noise and join in the laughter.....Hahahahaha
We did not need to dismantle that UR because already loose......hhahhahahhahahhahahahhah:biggrin: :biggrin:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
wow DIT seems fun hahaha boleh join kah? totally agree with u bro vr, we gotta start it somewhere, good thing is can easily find most of the information on the web compared to older days......anyway out of topic sikit any idea where to get plastic dip for reasonable price? any idea how much is it selling for now?:hmmmm:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
well i suppose most of the car guys like to get their hands on their car hahaha...thanks for the link bro but i've messed it up trying to diy, spraying distance too near....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well i suppose most of the car guys like to get their hands on their car hahaha...thanks for the link bro but i've messed it up trying to diy, spraying distance too near....
Our group some did plastic dip too and you have to buy a few more cans for trial and error. They spray, not right, peel then spray again. In fact some did a few rounds.....

Have to join tt or DIT alraedy......lol:biggrin:

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
well, mine is like rough surface... after that i read up its caused by too near spray distance and not shaking it from time to time. ahhahaa the bonnet looks something like fabric mat texture LOL

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a question is ..currentlu ..
i have installed a RSM in my car ..and when im on IDling my rsm can go to 4-11k rev on it on self while my car is not movin ..
and the Speedo meter that i running on KMPH and the RSM is not moving ..
i have fix the RSM on Sunway AMoil ..but they said is my wiring problem..im using VR4 engine with original ECU ..double check of Wiring connect to rsm..and there is not cut off and etc..

what the meaning of Output Select in RSM SP1 ?
what is Sp0 /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience