ZTH Miri Members

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
show time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no point showing off with words, if you are really capable then by all means, go ahead. Otherwise, pls treat this thread as a place for people to discuss about cars, not to show off their "ability" to own expensive mods. Action speaks louder than words.
GTRDreamer, u also felt that oh!!!! i always support more action then more TALK COCK!!!! cheer bro

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Mild7....hahaha i got no comment hahhaha cheers.....^.^

eh...y went to go kart no inform....alah...missed out all the initial D action....

sepul text me next time...hahahah

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
great job!!

those picture i took today...one is at miri gokart one is at lutong airport..
the photo posted is very nice n good sharing !!! there is not value of this n that!!! just only the great moment !!! i love this bro!!!! well done!!

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
photo of me testing the track, heheh slow car only bos......we need letter to use it offically..i talk to the superior who is in charge of the track from KPSU..he says need approval from kch..so who is good in writing letter..hehe..

ahzheng_wee

Apr 19, 2006
photo of me testing the track, heheh slow car only bos......we need letter to use it offically..i talk to the superior who is in charge of the track from KPSU..he says need approval from kch..so who is good in writing letter..hehe..

i already got the permission to use the track no need to ask anymore