ZTH MINI Club!

wilhelm

Jul 16, 2007
Replied PM joeqho and bros, check out the new rare stickers that may be of interest to someone...ha-ha

Best wishes and have a great weekend.

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

ello miniFreAks:adore::adore:
Good news to everYone...
tryin to sell my mini
Auto turbo(L2 engine)
just buy and drive:burnout::burnout:

1978 Clubman full bodykit
Cobra Bucket seat (classic)
Comes with Row Cage
12 inch mini light with yokohama tyre:nurse:
air cond and SONy player
Comfortable back seat with leg rest....
Believe it

:mad::mad:SOrry always cant upload picture

mail me:- [email protected]

SERIOUS BUYER ONLY

RM 26K o.n.o (zth members):adore::adore:

call or sms: +6016-54 24 000

Last edited:

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Guys,

New Place For TT in Tmn Melawati, The owner is MINI freaks. Even the restaurant decor is MINI oriented. They have MINI meeting twice a month. We can watch MINI videos there. The Address Is No. 31 Jalan Bandar 3, Taman Melawati. Near the ZOO Negara. Good place for MINI hangout.

joeqho

Jul 4, 2007
wow, that place near my school, i will give a visit to them for sure, hopefully get some discount, hehe..

wilhelm

Jul 16, 2007
Uhmmm,

bros...I've at last taken some mini parts pictures in my blog...if someone is needing to view them.

Cheers

crxr

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Bought Brand new Protech Billet Steel adjustable shocker and decided to sell off and spec as follow:

# Fully CNC billet machined
# No unsightly welds, making this the strongest Mini shocker available
# UK manufactured
# 12 Accurate clicking knob on car adjustment settings
# Fully Rebuildable
# Using Synthetic oil, race proven, leaving its competitors behind. This makes these the latest and probably most advanced, strongest Mini shocker ever released
# Standard Ride Height

call 012-2020264 to deal.

http://foto.home.net.my/img/15737/picture-106.jpg

S

skyline86

Anyone heard of Mini Sidewalk?
MINI COOPER - SIDEWALK
LIMITED EDITION ONLY 1000
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ONE BEFORE??
THIS IS A VERY SHARP LOOKING LITTLE CAR
HERE IS A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THESE RARE CARS
Mini Sidewalk Introduction

The "Sidewalk" was produced by Rover between 1994-1996 and most were registered on an "N". There was only 1000 produced making them a limited edition. They came in Kingfisher blue , Charcoal grey and White diamond. The interior trims came in Plain blue and Blue tartan as standard. But now they can appear in many colours and styles due to the art of modification.

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Guys,
Did anyone went to the new restaurant in Tmn Melawati? The owner is fixing the projector screen for the coming EURO matches this coming weekend. They going to close at 2.30 a.m. MINI videos will be shown as well. Good place for TT. Ample parking to show-off our MINI's. He! He!.

joeqho

Jul 4, 2007
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

Hehe, through out the years there was so many limited edition minis have been introduced, besides the sidewalkers there are still 1000 units of black mini designer, bla bla bla.. there are just been too much of them.. but of course, nowadays lots of modifications has been done on those limited editions as well.. if possible to trace back all those records, am sure those will be some nice collections too..

WOw, got reserve parking for minis or not? then must really go asap..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna ask some advice. I'm now running a Gsr 4G93T engine on my satria. Pretty standard, just custom metal intercooler hoses with an evo 3 intercooler. Still using TD04, with standard injectors. Is it safe to boost up to 1-1.5bar?? currently boost is at 0.7. Any feedback is very much appreciated, thanx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience