Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....

yes bro...ill be back this weekend...ill see u then man...

yeah looks like SDB is on the 28th rite of this month....cant wait to go for that...the last one was intresting....hopinh the next would be even more intresting and full of excitement....see you guys there yeah...

maybe can go togather lah this time....

cheers guys!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
hi guys..............

spotted mr jun's car at his house from the bridge with no front & rear bumper...

Some Custom work going on i'd guess

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...so sorry havent been here for some time...been really busy...yeah i also oticed JUN's car/...probly some custom work or some project going on yeah....so JUN if ure out there...upddate us lah....cool guys...cheers man!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

well the practice was good....DOM motorsports were testing their satria and Mr.Gunaseelan was also there to supervise and train one of the rookie drivers as well....

rally of terrenganu is next week...so hoping everything will go on smoothly as planned...

cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Heard u will be following the crew to t'ganu bro ?

Good luck to our team !!!!!!!!!!!!

With mr Botak in the house tis time.....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yeah this time will be going...last rally couldnt go coz had exams and all...this time all ok lah...we'll manage find wth mr.botak's experties lah....he is quite established in the rally scene i guess...quite a good foreman actually....if im not mistaken e use to be one of the mechs for one rally team which used the putra EVO3 4WD....well hoping the rally will go great this time....good luck again to everyone...cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
well the car has gone through much changes than that edi since u last saw the car...
the car was stripped fully...everything taken out....rebuild again....we fitted the engine back in its bay yesterday...wiring to be completed by today...other than that, the engine looks great now...also the exterior as well...great work once again by the team....was there till this afternoon b4 i left to KL...car should be completed as planned by tomorow...testing n commisioning and then head for the championship in Paka...well wish our team good luck...see ya guys there!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys....yes indeed it was a great rally...thanks to everyone...we as a team would like to show our appreaciation and many thanks to everyone who has supported us...esp ENOL Autowerks,TPH Marketing,TPHaulage, KetukMagatKumar,MR7,Maise, Morib Auto and everyone else who has helped in making this possible...sorry if we left out anybody else but we thank all of u....

completing the rally with a podium finish for our category is a great achievement for us...hoping to do better in the next rally...well done once again to everyone...thanks to the service crew and all other crews which also helped along the way...

congratulations to Overall rally champ. Mr.Karamjit and Team...also to team M5 perodua and to Guna in 3rd place...well done....great rally...looking forward to the next one....cheers!

Majulah Sukan Rally utk Negara!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm not sure if I open this at the correct section, if no, Mod pls let me know. =)

This is the seller:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/368407-rx7-re-amemiya-bodykit.html

1 or 2 years ago i contacted him for Gt wing and rear bumper, and i met an accident where my custom rear bumper koyak d, to avoid hassle and save time, i decided to get a plug and play bumper from him, but when i call him this morning, the phone number changed owner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience