Zth Members Banting

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
well...bout the group f...how true is it im not sure....just have to wait n see bout that...will inform the boys n let u know if anything lah ok....cheerss!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...to the rest of you...im hopingto see everyone at SIC...the more the merrier...lets make this event intresting...see ya guys there aite....cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yes bro....i did go for the drag....as ell as the other guys....civic,wgk,nag,klang guys,WNU,BJF and all lah...our group bout 13 of us went...the drag was intresting lah this time....so many crashes....

teams like vazmaz did not participate this time....probly cars werent ready....RMD silvia came but did not run due to mechanical problem...one rotary ran but once hit 3 gear car spun...track was wet as well...many retirees this drag...there was also amazing battles as well...fast EVO3 and satrias...group B n A was intresting to watch...

group C had its usuals....team amoil did not qualify to semi's....car couldnt run properly...group E wasnt that intresting till the finals...the finals,the powerful kancil broke its driveshaft or gearbox after the launch so the other car just drove by n won...

group F which is the street legal cars....(cars must be below2k cc n must be NA)....there were many local banting cars took part...mivec's and V'tecs were most of them...the cars were relatively slow but finals showed some excitement....#rd place was taken by the EK 2door from sunway 5050(driver-SinarRS Ramesh), 2nd place was a civic 4door, and first was a CRX if im not mistaken...the crx was powerful...

group B semi-finals was quite shocking for many and terrifying for one team...they were doing so well....the car was running n after engaging 3rd gear we could see the door frame peeling off due to the power n speed....he lost that battle and just after the finish line when he lets go of the throtle the car spuns from the left lane and just slamms into the track wall on the grandstand side of the track...car was damanged and there were alot of debree on the track....rider was fine....

races commmenced after the clean up of the track....

thats was the unofficiall result by me...wait for the results on SDB thread...but that might take a while...so cheers guys!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
it did rain for a while...but when i got there the rain had stopped n the track was drying up quick due to the test runs b4 qualifying...but the drag commenced as planned after that...one or 2 teams didnt take the risk though to run probly coz of the wet track...but it was fine later....yeha bro u missed it...make sure u dun miss round2 ok....cheers!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...so how r things today guys...for me its back to the city peejay...will be back this friday ...see ya guys then alrite...cheers!

eovaz

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Johor
www.vazmaz.com
yes bro....i did go for the drag....as ell as the other guys....civic,wgk,nag,klang guys,WNU,BJF and all lah...our group bout 13 of us went...the drag was intresting lah this time....so many crashes....

teams like vazmaz did not participate this time....probly cars werent ready....RMD silvia came but did not run due to mechanical problem...one rotary ran but once hit 3 gear car spun...track was wet as well...many retirees this drag...there was also amazing battles as well...fast EVO3 and satrias...group B n A was intresting to watch...

group C had its usuals....team amoil did not qualify to semi's....car couldnt run properly...group E wasnt that intresting till the finals...the finals,the powerful kancil broke its driveshaft or gearbox after the launch so the other car just drove by n won...

group F which is the street legal cars....(cars must be below2k cc n must be NA)....there were many local banting cars took part...mivec's and V'tecs were most of them...the cars were relatively slow but finals showed some excitement....#rd place was taken by the EK 2door from sunway 5050(driver-SinarRS Ramesh), 2nd place was a civic 4door, and first was a CRX if im not mistaken...the crx was powerful...

group B semi-finals was quite shocking for many and terrifying for one team...they were doing so well....the car was running n after engaging 3rd gear we could see the door frame peeling off due to the power n speed....he lost that battle and just after the finish line when he lets go of the throtle the car spuns from the left lane and just slamms into the track wall on the grandstand side of the track...car was damanged and there were alot of debree on the track....rider was fine....

races commmenced after the clean up of the track....

thats was the unofficiall result by me...wait for the results on SDB thread...but that might take a while...so cheers guys!
The class c rotary which spun that nite is the same old VazMaz's Red Savanna.. now their sponsored by Mutiara Motors M7 thats y their car is now green color. Mutiara's official color... wet tract, no traction.

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Ya bro agree wit you...Wet track can never Drag. CCT can but for drag the main thing is the track have to be super Dry...Even slight oil spill, they will take time to get rid of it...what more wet condition.

I heard some team backed off due to the wet condition...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...how r yall?...hope everything is coming on well...sorry couldnt post for quite some time...my dad wasnt feeling well and i was very busy taking care of things...btw when is the next drag race?...i cant wait for it...excellent work once again by team mclaren in the sepang F1...1st n 2nd also sapu habis...great work by hamilton at his debut this season...great for a new comer...kimi can do better...he has to prove it lah...no doubt that he is an excellent driver...even at sepang...did well...well guys...hoping to hear care...cheers!

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Bro SDB is on the 28th of this month...

WE'LL ALL GO THIS TIME !!!!!!!!!!

ps : i still owe u ur jvc man.....r u coming back tis weekend ??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone here have experience different reading when dynoing with different gear(example 3rd or 4th or 5th) on a Dynojet?

Knowing that dynojet utilizing fix mass and how fast(time) to accelerate the dyno roller,so I was thinking if we were to use lower gear,examples 3rd gear ,we may have better acceleration/shorter timer compare to dyno with 4th or 5th due to shorter gear ratio which may lead to higher whp reading?
I heard some tuner will use gear with gear ratio near to 1,but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience