ZTH KuChiNG zone

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
lol, too bad no chance to drive that car b4

the satria evo would hav b champion coz i do heard the announcer said it did a 10sec+ if not mistaken, if only it don breakdown -.-
for the starlet, nos, wif a parachute that din use in the end

for the track, even 100ppl participate on the day wont make the different unless 1000ppl -.-
bcoz the G wont spend millions(GROSS AMOUNT) for juz 100ppl that would drive seriously
n these 100ppl is almost the same number wif famous ppl who r popular enough in kuching that relates to cars

unless someone build a so called motor racing circuit locally
a land that is big enough to last for around 2 minutes per lap that is at least 2 times of size compare to our "track"
a building that is able to claim industrial building allowance in 30yrs
initial allowance 10%, annual allowance 3% for 30years

our tree r chopped n export to the other land to build houses yet we live on tree

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
bro rex,

like i said,it is easy to say we need a track,trust me people had work hard on it. If i said the designer of dubai circuit, sepang circuit and a few famous circuit around the world is here 2 months ago, would you believe?

Land is a big issue, the only option now is still somewhere nearby.you cannot simply build circuit coz it needs to be homologated by FIA.When you want to homologate it with FIA,you need to have good relation with motor governing body,which is AAM? See the connection.

trust me,people are working very hard on it.it is just the matter of the people support.be sceptic all the time and we are going nowhere.

friday night,sejingkat race,once a year,miri race.thts about it? I dont think so.

show the capacity,the motocross and cup prix boys had shown their support for this circuit,why not we?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
lol
what i'm sure is, all petrol head do hope there;s a racing circuit in kuching to benefit the people around

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
petrol head is abit different here..... most them tend to keep to own group and also some group will say bad thing about another group and this is part of the reason they can't kerjasama. :)

they want the same thing but k not corporate...

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
well, is not only motorsport got this happening lar! some company also same ler!!!
we must know wat we want, now the chance of co-operation with AAM + SARSA add some more politician support then our dream may come!!! cause need them to purpose to Dewan Undangan Negeri oh!!!

IF I M WRONG PLS CORRECT OK!!thanks

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
ahaha...m7 ...in company also got so that y we have management department. every1 NEED to listen to one boss but in car clubs/groups, it a bit hard. :) i seen alot of those things happen already... the most successful car club i seen is PGX but since one of thier founder is gone, is abit quiet these day.

but there is a group already trying to register their car club with ROS, so i hope it can be approved asap.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
yes,you got that right.it is lai wee sing who jockeyed the 10 sec satria. there has been communication by a kl famous tuner to enter second round.lets hope the thing will materialize

spockret

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
atas BUMI
spockret.blogspot.com
yes,you got that right.it is lai wee sing who jockeyed the 10 sec satria. there has been communication by a kl famous tuner to enter second round.lets hope the thing will materialize
Ah lai is back hahaha.....he is 3years King for Class A Turbo 4wd SDB before this.....i thought he already retired from Drag scene n juz concentrate on track race......

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
e3, u interested in this shirt o not :P ????

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
beg me then i'll consider to tell u o not :biggrin:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
just tell me the price.... :)

haha...was in Ah hian garage the other day. Told me that the trophy damn small, look also bo sim..hahaha. that is the reason they don wan to fix the engine. hahaha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..anyone here experience rattling/metal clanking sound when accelerating?

i have this sound problem..i can hear the sound prominently when the driver's window is open..even more evident when i'm passing dividers or wall(because it resonates/bounce the sound)

i have no idea where the sound is coming from..but i guarantee its coming front the front and below..

any ideas/helps?:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience