ZTH KuChiNG zone

user6

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Kuching/Sarawak
Visit site
on behalf of the organizing committee, let me answer some question.

why do we need to sanctioned the event?

1.Gov only support sanction event.
2.we want to educate the drivers in a real driving condition.
3.the licence cover insurance.you only have vlid driving licence,so does it cover if you race?

buy the star newspaper today,open page m8.we want more of these report so that it can stressed the government that there is a need for circuit.People keep saying bila nak ada circuit,when will we have a circuit,but when a sanction event held,everybody complain,low participants.do you think the government will consider?

the organizer pump in thousands of ringgit for this event, 5 figure,so still want to compare it with the mjc or any event last time? the timing system from US even kena charge thousands for a day rent.

By sanctioning event with AAM, it will be in national motorsports calender, it will open doors for promotion from national level,government will recognice it.

and the government is looking closely towards serious racers..they dont even want to take up the licence, how can the government even consider to build a track? you want it to become white elephant project?

It is personal opinion i understand.but people had endure a lot of things before,and past organizer like some of the forrummer mention had even pass this event to the event promoter yesterday.

pay rm50,use chalk to put number and race? perhaps some day.grassroot yes,but we need to assist those who wanted to go professional.

help us,to help you.:biggrin: lets make a change guys.

Yes.I do Agree wit u sir..well said
Lets make a change towards better motor sport scene here in Kuching particularly,
AND in Sarawak Generally..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hear the angin cakap.... alot of misconductss in the recent Miri drag race...and dispute in the final result.

Maybe Mild7 can shed some light. Heard that he also not satisfied with the race outcome. :)

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
kuching got v-power :P
can;t wait to dry my current fuel n giv a test on it

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
maybe shell finally realise that alot of kuching ppl pump 97 more or less the same as 95 so now they bring in V-Power. hahaha....

Saw it already 2-3days ago but no bother to check cos just pump minyak. Afterward bring company car go pump. hahaha....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
actually it's v-power 97 instead a v-power racing
which it;s the new formulated for ron97 n brings more performance n effect than previous ron97

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
it still in red color...not blue. hahaha

and yeap, it V-Power 97 not V-Power Racing. :)

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
V-power racing fuel is in blue color lo....

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hear the angin cakap.... alot of misconductss in the recent Miri drag race...and dispute in the final result.

Maybe Mild7 can shed some light. Heard that he also not satisfied with the race outcome. :)
sudah lepas biar saja lepas, argue also useless! cant wait for the round 2 of sarawak drag battle 2010!!!!

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
alo evrybody... lama dh x msk zth.. wher r u evox2?hehe.. any new project?or go to turboing thing hehe

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
evoX2 no news, maybe wan marry adi i guess -.-

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
evoX2, saw his house there got one accrod CF4, din see his BMW and red chilli for quite sometime.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
GT5 is a must :P
but the controller i not very much interested as i hav logitech G25 steering adi -.-

e3, u always a stalker huh ???
maybe his chilli red + bmw = CF4 -.-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

weird problem .....help!

sum problem tat occurs in my car today oni...roughly 1 week i never start my engine at all d,im using 63t evo...just now i went to warming up my engine....ok i let it run....until certain time...i ram my car lor by stepping fuel, if i ram higher....i can see sum smokes come out from my exhaust as well as when i release the paddle too..but when i let the car idle without ram....no smoke at all wo...!! ok....at first i tot of longtime never start d,maybe full...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience