• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

G-4

1,000 RPM
nowdays arr...why got so many girls join zth 1 ??? :huh: :huh:
zth got alot leng chai ???
zth here got gold pick ???
very interest wan to know lah...
girls can u tell me...
or.....u girls wanna choose husband lehh ?? so come here see who more rich then pick lehh...MUAHHahahaha :lol: :lol:

dun say like tat la ..
else gonna scared kau all the gals ... i cum n pek kau u .. hehe :lol:

if we can join ...
why not they wor ?? hopefully no flamers gonna make em angry n chase em off

maybe the girls come here to check wat the bf is doing. so all the hamsap kui b carefull. nanti kena from the gf. :lol: :lol: :lol:

;) duno lah.... join zth not find bf or hubby lah.... my fren intro zth to me, bcos i crazy about car, so i join it. Get alot info n learn alot of things included hamsap things <_< :lol:

i thought hot chiqs are always synonimous with hot cars... :D
so where are the hot chiqs!?? :P so few in zth oni :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mindysy@Jul 22 2004, 07:46 AM
;) duno lah.... join zth not find bf or hubby lah.... my fren intro zth to me, bcos i crazy about car, so i join it. Get alot info n learn alot of things included hamsap things <_< :lol:
hamsap things is a bonus for u girls la

hi...hi....hi..... :D

well...nice to hear all the gals are having fun here in zth......welcome....welcome....

so to all the gals in zth....have fun and excitement.......!!!

cheers'

girls are into cars and yet they com[plain bout our lud exhaust..
ermm..i got a friend(my lobn time crush summore)..fooling around..hey i can stuck an fuji apple in your exhaust

Originally posted by alantan@Jul 22 2004, 09:57 AM
ermm..i got a friend(my lobn time crush summore)..fooling around..hey i can stuck an fuji apple in your exhaust
alan..just take her drift once..then she keep quiet

Originally posted by alantan@Jul 22 2004, 09:57 AM
if u really wanna mode... pls lah go for professional mode... dont go for ah beng mode.... make ur car looked stupid..

Originally posted by elaine2284+Jul 22 2004, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elaine2284 @ Jul 22 2004, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alantan@Jul 22 2004, 09:57 AM
if u really wanna mode... pls lah go for professional mode... dont go for ah beng mode.... make ur car looked stupid.. [/b][/quote]
hahaha..elaine..dun marah alan la

Originally posted by XaMaX+Jul 22 2004, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XaMaX @ Jul 22 2004, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by elaine2284@Jul 22 2004, 01:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-alantan
@Jul 22 2004, 09:57 AM

if u really wanna mode... pls lah go for professional mode... dont go for ah beng mode.... make ur car looked stupid..
hahaha..elaine..dun marah alan la [/b][/quote]
im just telling what's in my mind..
no fire..

i actually courted my ex with my dad's car..

and i took her drifting with it, and man she got hooked and she wanted me to take her drifitng as often we can!

crazy

and towards the end of the relationship, she hated it.. <_<

Originally posted by ninja_iga@Jul 22 2004, 02:02 PM
i actually courted my ex with my dad's car..

and i took her drifting with it, and man she got hooked and wanted to take her drifitng as often we can!

crazy

and towards the end of the relationship, she hated it.. <_<
ur dad's 4wheeler, drift sumore with a 4wheeler ah?? wahhh!!!! :lol: B) :ph34r:

ohhhhhhh
the izuzu trooper with tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurbo ;)
drift ah drift ah
bang tree tree also fall :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom