ZTH store,alive or dead?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

dancerface

Known Member
Hello guys,

Recently(last week) I have visited ZTH's store and wanting to buy some stickers, so I did. The computer generated email send me the confirmation post regarding my order. I saw the bank account numbers and name, as I do not have maybank2u or paypal. I went to maybank to bank in the money under Mr.Goh, As soon as I did, I went home to email [email protected] regarding my order and sent a payment receipt as proof. But until today(almost 2weeks), There is still no reply from anyone at all even I have sent a direct message to the admins. Although its only Rm10, I'd be happy if they would be more efficient and if the store is not functioning at least put everything as sold out. I hope someone could enlighten me regarding this matter. I don't want to wait thinking there would be a product reaching but disappointed every other day. :confused:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Dear Dancerface. I've already submitted your problems to Tom directly.

Hi dancerface
Sincerest apologies and thanks for raising this
We had some problems with the store last month and had it go through a software upgrade.
Some orders were messed up in the transition
I shall personally take note on your order and make sure it is sent next week along with any orders that faces similar issues

Thanks again

Hi dancerface
Sincerest apologies and thanks for raising this
We had some problems with the store last month and had it go through a software upgrade.
Some orders were messed up in the transition
I shall personally take note on your order and make sure it is sent next week along with any orders that faces similar issues

Thanks again

Thanks Tom, thanks for addressing the matter. Look forward in rocking the ZTH sticker anytime soon! Thanks again! :driver:

Top Bottom