Yokohama Parada Spec II... your thoughts?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
also i see reviews, parada spec 2 start to lose grip after 50 percent...

even 70% already straying away from path when going over water puddle... cannot imagine if use until 30% how....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sky, what tyre you using? 50% also start to lose grip ah....wah~~

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Been using the Parada's for a year now...

No track days but i do have spirited drives now and then...
Am using them on a 20 year old car with very minor handling enhancements.

Tyres of course look good.

But it provides more than sufficient grip for street use... Even high speed driving, switching lanes... my car rarely understeers anymore when pushed at a familiar corner

However i think perhaps wont be so ideal on a track at higher temperatures and with much more aggressive driving.

On the wet it's OK... The front's stray slightly when running over puddles... i don't think the water dispersion on the parada isn't too good...

It's much better on dry than on wet.

I drive everyday and the tyre thread is still at about 70% front, and 80% rear.

Big downside is noise..lol... i don't think they were engineered at all for noise reduction...hahaha

Thats my experience :)
thanks bro, ur one made in phil?

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
been using the this tires for 8months, got them in klang for RM150/pcs.

good grip in dry condition and predictable direction while fast cornering, wet road sledom drive fast, kiasi ar... hahaha

although a bit noisy but with the price and performance, still acceptable lor :)

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Isn't AD07 long obselete?

I myself am using Parada Spec2 as well.....sufficient grip in the dry and wet

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
AD07 I ask in Seremban tire shop now only 14 inch available. 10 pcs left. 210/pcs

N

nakazato

i used parada spec 2 for 1 years now,yes it little soft on the side wall.
but i like the grip...couple of time on track day,each saturday climbing and downhill at genting sempah or kuala klawang still confident on it.

kezman

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
KL
Another Parada Spec II user for almost 1.5 years now and I still find the grip good. Maybe I didn't push it that hard during wet weather. No complains about it except for the noise level though.

N

nakazato

yeah but for fast cornering u need to lower your car or u will feel like the tyre are bend...i experianced it couple of time during up hill at bukit tinggi.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Mind me bringing up this thread?i have been using it for a year plus now and my verdict?not too stable when going high speed as side wall is soft and thin.cornering is good and traction during dry is also good no complaints.but the noise.goodness the noise.i use it for daily driving and it humsss.wet is ok as long as u keep it below 120km/h.tried 140km/h during wet is very risky.that also front wheel drive.if rear wheel drive i will go below 80.hehe.i will try other brand in my next tyre chage.used another yokohama(another model) on my accord and the side wall got punctured by a motorcycle key.knn.just change for a month and need to fork out for a new tyre because of puncture.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm also a Parada2 user. Good grip on dry, wet ok ok loh...don't dare to go so fast when cornering at wet. Noise is audible. Using for 1 year plus and thread still got 80% +-

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Using Parada spec 2 on my Satria.
Tyre performance is acceptable but need to pay for the road noise.
Is a very worth basic entry performance tyre.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im new here. i need some help for my wira's lip. actually im just 17 this year. i would like to ask all of u abt ur opinion. what kind of rear,side and front lip shud i buy to make my wira looks cool and nice. and by the way, what's the cheapest price for those lips?

thx ur for ur help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience