Yokohama Parada Spec II... your thoughts?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Bro TR, best is save some lil extra money, use 15 inch japanese rims and invest in 195/55/15 ad07 or wait for ad08's...fregin good driving experience for any car

or more for dual conditions, get toyo T1-R..no regrets

other alternatives is maybe hankook RS-2 or S-drive...continentals made in Germany also chun...
sometimes get better traction tires gives u piece of mind that ur in control...not necessary have to all out racing....michelin silent tires all i think thrice of getting..noise i can bear, but no sacrifice for traction

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro TR, best is save some lil extra money, use 15 inch japanese rims and invest in 195/55/15 ad07 or wait for ad08's...fregin good driving experience for any car

or more for dual conditions, get toyo T1-R..no regrets

other alternatives is maybe hankook RS-2 or S-drive...continentals made in Germany also chun...
sometimes get better traction tires gives u piece of mind that ur in control...not necessary have to all out racing....michelin silent tires all i think thrice of getting..noise i can bear, but no sacrifice for traction
Can G3 be included? I heard Hancock Evo also not bad but didnt test it myself. PocRoc you running on what?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
GIII n ST115 i would have said but obsolete edi...that y i din mention
Falken Azenis ST615 also chun la, but again see ur pockets deep enuf anot

i'm running on tractor tires...ahhahaa...:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha~~~~bugger....tractor tires....good grip at mud...so you always bring your ride off road?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
gua rally style mah...good for traffic jams, just run over the divider...dont need to be so stupid n follow ambulans...hahahaha:biggrin: shit, off topic edi

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
If not mistaken Parada dont have any 195/55/15... The 50 series look so thin... If got 55 series sure I buy... Yet the price are quite reasonable for a 'weird-looking' tyre tread...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
the best part of ad07is it has the grip until the tyre bald, but only can last for 1 year because of the threadwear is so fast, still ad07 is the best i think huhu..as for my statement for parada grip almost the same as ad07..i mean almost but not there yet...and after 50% threadwear it dont have the grip at all... people says tayar sudah kerass
Actually.. you need to measure tyres according to Mileage and how much stress usage on it.. a year is quite vague... some kaki jalan all the time n racing all night, maybe less than a year already bald... those who goes for track days, on the 3rd track day also finish already tyre tread..

however.. i agree it wears fast... most good grip tyres do... but i still think falken ziex series wears faster

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
correction, if you use AD07 until bald still got grip provided its within the year of production.

*friends experience going genting with bald AD07*:adore:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
next month i am taking parada spec 2, so sexy da bunga :love:
sifoo buy tyre also wan see sexy or not... later go pasar buy vege also must see the tauke-niah sexy or not...

parada spec 2 got soft sidewall... not recommended if u going for high profile tyre...
lightweight car with low profile should benefit

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
Been using the Parada's for a year now...

No track days but i do have spirited drives now and then...
Am using them on a 20 year old car with very minor handling enhancements.

Tyres of course look good.

But it provides more than sufficient grip for street use... Even high speed driving, switching lanes... my car rarely understeers anymore when pushed at a familiar corner

However i think perhaps wont be so ideal on a track at higher temperatures and with much more aggressive driving.

On the wet it's OK... The front's stray slightly when running over puddles... i don't think the water dispersion on the parada isn't too good...

It's much better on dry than on wet.

I drive everyday and the tyre thread is still at about 70% front, and 80% rear.

Big downside is noise..lol... i don't think they were engineered at all for noise reduction...hahaha

Thats my experience :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience