yesss...kimi won again!!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I agree Button had a great drive yesterday but i wouldn't say he made a smart choice in choosing tyre coz he was one of the few guys who made a mistake when they changed to dry tyres during the first pitstop.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
prodigy said:
I agree Button had a great drive yesterday but i wouldn't say he made a smart choice in choosing tyre coz he was one of the few guys who made a mistake when they changed to dry tyres during the first pitstop.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the choice to change to slicks during the safety car period was not his idea.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Haha, didn't notice this thread exists. Still a newbie. Last year, was indeed an exciting year, probably the most exciting one, since new stupid rules like one set of tyres for each race, and one engine for 2 races were making situations interesting. Ferrari was probably disadvantaged by that tyre rule.

There's no stopping Kimi and Montoya when Mclaren's car was flying. Both of them were really flying high with their monster machine. But can't win races when luck doesn't go your way, our maybe I should say it's the reliability issue.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
it being a while since kimi won a race... :)

go go Kimi.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all , can I know the different between TRD EXHAUST and BT OEM ?
TRD EXHAUST ( 17400-AE031) , will this sound loud?
I had been google it , but FAIL...haha
THANKS ALL .

HAVE A NICE DAY !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience