yesss...kimi won again!!

Wira v6 MIVEC

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
Engine Bay
Yeah gr8 drive from kimi..he is da man!!..if nt of montoya fault..
mclaren finish 1 n 2 adi..can say bye bye to alonso..hehe..all in
all its was a gr8 race..!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Great drive from Kimi from start to finish. Almost...so nearly a McLaren 1-2. It is a result this car deserves. Unfortunately, Montoya had other ideas. It is his fault, really, for making a hash of it.

maxi CPF

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
pj
i think impposibe for him to win the world champ....but constructors champ maybe got a brighter chances

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Rats, a McLaren 1-2 still remains elusive. And Kimi must be wondering what he has to do to get some help. Bad luck for Montoya and the McLaren Mercedes team. Damn Pizzonia! 'Kin amateurs shouldn't be let on the race track.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
si|verfish said:
Rats, a McLaren 1-2 still remains elusive. And Kimi must be wondering what he has to do to get some help. Bad luck for Montoya and the McLaren Mercedes team. Damn Pizzonia! 'Kin amateurs shouldn't be let on the race track.
what happened actually? the replay did'nt quite catch the incident?? but its beginning to become to often an incident for montoya... thats twice already this year, where montoya handed over 2nd place in the final stages of a race... maybe its just pure bad luck...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Actually it was partly wet, which is worse because you get parts where it is dry and parts where there is standing water.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah, impressive. Button, for example, elected not to change his worn intermediates during his second stop because they were working like slicks and it did wonders for his lap times.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all bro,
i'm driving a perodua viva 1.0(A), hope to get comment from all of u izzit good if i change my rim into 15inch rather than 14inch? will it effect the power of the car? and fuel consumptions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience