yesss...kimi won again!!

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Could be 1-2 finished if not another car failure for JP Montoya. Damn..... But damn happy Alonso didn't scored :D........

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I do think that if Montoya did not retire, he would have won this race. He was in a good strategy and was starting to look comfortable but he didn't have the luck.

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
after montoya retired last night, i anticipated the same for kimi, because he's more aggresive than JPM, but he did preserve his car to the flag and finish it

if both cars didn't make to the finish last night i surely have one term to sum up McLaren, which is 'Premature Ejaculation', the car are so good and fast but can't stand the race distance.

maybe they take turn in the having the symptom

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Haahha...thats a good way to describe McLaren's car. Maybe 2 condoms would help?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
if i didn't hear wrongly, the commentator said that gearbox for Both McLaren car is cracked after the qualifying. But Montoya retirement is due to driveshaft failure, not due to gearbox, which means McLaren can win 1-2 with a crack gearbox. Wow... Silver bullet is back in action.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
U heard only half story la.. Wat the comentator said was that an actuator responsible for physically changing the gears were found cracked for both cars and they have since changed it before the race. Disappointing to c montoya out.. some how, mclaren always seem to have at least one car failure per weekend..wtf?? If this continues, i seriously dont think they deserve to even challenge renault for the championship.

Once bad luch,
twice was worst luck,
but for four or fime times??
I think the engineers are pushing the car too hard.
slow thingsdown abit, conserve the car and I still think the maclaren can still be competitve.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Maybe they hired the same people who did Proton's power windows?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
polyxtroy,

do they still allow to change car setting/parts after qualifying? I though it's prohibited in 2005 rule? I thought changing part will need to degrade the qualifying position?

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
si|verfish said:
Maybe they hired the same people who did Proton's power windows?
maybe proton introduce them their vendor, so-so parts, low price, maximum profit!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Actually as fitting as that description I made is, it is a bit unfair. McLaren's cars are at least the fastest, most advanced racer on the grid. Same cannot be said of...ahem...Proton.

So, McLaren's racers are actually built like Mercedes' ie. not very good.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
If rubens didn't had that accident he would have won the race also la... he had a very good strategy, could have gotten 3rd at least. so don't say if montoya didn't retire he could have won.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Silverfish, I think he was!

If there's any possibility of Ferrari winning the last race, it would have been Michael not Rubens.

I see a revival of Ferrari so i won't be surprise if they're starting to challenge for a win in 3 weeks times.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Great drive by Kimi. Consistent and fast thruout the whole race. I think this Turkey track is a good track for overtaking. I love the Corner 8 whereby its a freaking fast corner and nice for towing and making a move at the end of it.

I feel for Montoya and Mclaren. Their hard work all put to waste when he lost it 2 laps from end. Monteiro should've been a bit more careful and Montoya should've taken it a little easy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience