Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS NGV Conversion - Imported stuff NOT CHINA

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro price 4 kancil 660 , waja 2000 , sonata 02 thanks...
kancil 40L steel tank mixer kit is bout rm3000 like tat

waja if use mixer kit 62L is bout rm4500, if sequential then is bout 6700

sonata is bout rm6700 oso for sequential/fully auto for 62L

different tank different price, if interested can come over n see which tank suit u the most. price still negotiable.

thanks

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wat the price for iswara 1.3 karb??
when ur free..
asap
61L steel tank is bout rm3500, if 82L is bout rm4000

these 2 tanks just arrived, so can install quite fast. maybe in 2 weeks time Q-up...

if interested, can pay me a visit at batu3, old klang road.

u can sms/call me 0168417327

price can be nego at shop

sharpshooter

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
61L steel tank is bout rm3500, if 82L is bout rm4000

these 2 tanks just arrived, so can install quite fast. maybe in 2 weeks time Q-up...

if interested, can pay me a visit at batu3, old klang road.

u can sms/call me 0168417327

price can be nego at shop
thank 4 da info..
will visit ur shop..
maybe

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
I kenny. Im one of your satisfied zaptor and stinger customer.

I would like to inform that I'm interested in installing NGV kit on my car. Thus I would like your advise and proposal regarding this matter. I'm staying in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur and would like to seek the most reliable and trustable installer (and also willing to give interesting offer) which is close to my area. Just found ur advertisement today. Meaning that would like to put you in my list to consider.

Currently, I'm driving year 2004 EFI Wira 1.5 Aeroback (Automatic) with Siemen (SVDO) ecu. I would like to forward you my queries:

1. Which kit is suitable for my car? Is it the mixer 2 kit or the sequential kit? FYI, if I'm not mistaken, ngvcommunity.com or ngv.com.my (either one) quoted mixer kit with TAP as mixer 2 kit. I'm not sure the definition of mixer , semi auto/mixer and also fully auto/sequential. Please explain.
  2. Kindly provide the complete installation cost including any hidden cost (if any) for the 2 kits mentioned above. Also please state the payment term (including availability of installment)
  3. Kindly provide the installation days needed for the 2 kits mentioned above.
  4. Kindly provide the type of tank available at your installation location (metal, fiber or semi-fiber), the country of manufactured and also the price for each.
  5. Kindly proposed the suitable size of tank to be used in Wira Aeroback.
  6. Kindly state the after sales service and the warranty period. Futhermore, do you provide user manual on using the NGV system.
  7. Kindly provide the contact person information should I would like to set an appointment to visit your workshop or perform the installation.
Please be informed that I'm planning to perform the installation in August 08 (or latest maybe by Sept 08). Due to that, I would like to request that the information provided to be up to date and if possible, some expectation of changes in term of pricing during Sept 08.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here know where I can buy a set of Mintex M1144 brake pads for a Satria Neo. Specifically for the rears. Even just a number for a shop that brings in Mintex pads would be great. Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience