WTS NGV Conversion - Imported stuff NOT CHINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS NGV Conversion - Imported stuff NOT CHINA

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
how much for installation NGV on Isuzu trooper V6(A) and Toyota Prado(M)?Thank you.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
how much for installation NGV on Isuzu trooper V6(A) and Toyota Prado(M)?Thank you.
if ur engine is carburetor, then it is around rm4300 for 71L steel tank.semi auto/mixer kit

if ur engine is efi, 71L steel tank with semi auto/mixer kit is around rm5800

if ur engine is efi and with fully auto/sequential kit + 71L steel tank. it is at rm7400 like tat

all price can be nego at shop.

Q-up line is bout 4weeks

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
let's say average user on petrol is rm400 per month - b4 price went up
after price went up will be rm580 per month, means extra rm180 a month comes to rm2160 a year. minus government subsidised rm625 (applies to cars below 2000cc) comes to rm1535 extra in a year.

the ngv conversion of rm7000 equivalent to 4 and half years of extra petrol bill. for me, i rather pay for the higher price petrol at the mean time than to forked out rm7000 in one lump sum. and the hassle to queue up for ngv, an average full tank of gas will onli last you like 200km(depends on tank size) means u hv to visit the gas station more often. moreover will sacrifice the power loss on the car and hv to carry extra weight. who knows in future the high demand for ngv will affect the increase of ngv retail price.

just my 2 cents...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
let's say average user on petrol is rm400 per month - b4 price went up
after price went up will be rm580 per month, means extra rm180 a month comes to rm2160 a year. minus government subsidised rm625 (applies to cars below 2000cc) comes to rm1535 extra in a year.

the ngv conversion of rm7000 equivalent to 4 and half years of extra petrol bill. for me, i rather pay for the higher price petrol at the mean time than to forked out rm7000 in one lump sum. and the hassle to queue up for ngv, an average full tank of gas will onli last you like 200km(depends on tank size) means u hv to visit the gas station more often. moreover will sacrifice the power loss on the car and hv to carry extra weight. who knows in future the high demand for ngv will affect the increase of ngv retail price.

just my 2 cents...
it depends on where u travel....if u only work n go home..then no purpose for ngv..

ngv normally for commerical vehicles and outstation vehicles...which travel alots

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Bro, how much for installation NGV on Wira 1.5 injection? workshop addrs pls? interested....... pls email me [email protected]. Thank you.
hi, wira 71L Brazil steel tank with semi auto/mixer type kit is bout rm5k, nego at shop.

shop at old klang road.

u can sms me 0168417327 if wanna visit.

thanks

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Bro, for Vios need to user mixer type or fully auto/sequential kit? Pls qoute me the price for 70L tank. Also izzit included with the Puspakom inspection and JPJ endorsement?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Bro, for Vios need to user mixer type or fully auto/sequential kit? Pls qoute me the price for 70L tank. Also izzit included with the Puspakom inspection and JPJ endorsement?
hi,

recommended to use fully auto kit....71L tank is bout rm7000, slight nego at shop....

puspakom and jpj can be done by us or by u...depends

certificate is at rm40, if u go urself then it is cheaper....inspection fee rm50 i guess.

if u go thru our runner, he charges rm250.

thanks

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
hi,

recommended to use fully auto kit....71L tank is bout rm7000, slight nego at shop....

puspakom and jpj can be done by us or by u...depends

certificate is at rm40, if u go urself then it is cheaper....inspection fee rm50 i guess.

if u go thru our runner, he charges rm250.

thanks
The fully auto kit need to tuned by laptop right? Got installment package?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
The fully auto kit need to tuned by laptop right? Got installment package?
hi,

the fully auto kit must be tune using laptop lo....

and regrets to inform the installment scheme is not available at the moment, we r still working hard with the banks site...

we accepts atm card/credit cash/cash payment only so far.

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...

I just got the below done to my car:

1. new thermostat
2. reserviced radiator (wira 1.6 twin core radiator)
3. new waterpump
4. engine new top set overhaul

But my car temp goes up to more than half & rising on traffic jams
move & stop traffic. On cruise it is slightly below center... I wonder
what is the problem.. is it my fan motor? fan sensor? My radiator
fan only runs when engine is hot.. it is not wired direct. Aircond
condensor fan is in front & will only run when i switch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience