• Hybrid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Dear fellow ZTHians,

Everybody going green now. so, i thought about this lil survey.

NGV vs Hybrid

Kindly discuss about Availability, Affordability & Reliability

or any other things u wanna share

we just sharing information.. no need to shoot anybody :biggrin:

Thanx

:driver:

Attachments

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i'll choose hybrid...for one obvious reason...no refilling station at kampung...not to mention boot space hehehe...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i'll choose hybrid...for one obvious reason...no refilling station at kampung...not to mention boot space hehehe...
Good point. I never thought about that. I choose NGV because I fuck Lynas
Lynas Corporation - Hybrid Cars

Hybrids are NOT greener. Its greener to run, but costs more pollution to manufacture. Its stupid really to believe its greener.

Yes, making normal car also require some rare earth, same goes to our mobile phones and what not. But these items does not make use of that much in quantity, unlike a hybrid car. If you want better mileage than a petrol car, buy a diesel.

Last edited:

choco

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 16, 2008
K'Damansara
www.chocostyling.blogspot.com
Good point. I never thought about that. I choose NGV because I fuck Lynas
Lynas Corporation - Hybrid Cars

Hybrids are NOT greener. Its greener to run, but costs more pollution to manufacture. Its stupid really to believe its greener.

Yes, making normal car also require some rare earth, same goes to our mobile phones and what not. But these items does not make use of that much in quantity, unlike a hybrid car. If you want better mileage than a petrol car, buy a diesel.
agree with u bro... if u really wanna say ur petrol get an diesel car is much saving that hybrids car. jus take an example: bmw328i full tank 550km , bmw 320d full tank can hit 1000km , but hybrids car like honda jazz is only 550 ~ 600km on full tank... it doesnt save lots on hybrids car actually. diesel is much better that hybrids jus the engine will noisy abit...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
NGV = 6cents per kilometer (i'm using this)
Hybrid = 9cents per kilometer (my brother use this)
Diesel = ?

any1 use it?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
agree with u bro... if u really wanna say ur petrol get an diesel car is much saving that hybrids car. jus take an example: bmw328i full tank 550km , bmw 320d full tank can hit 1000km , but hybrids car like honda jazz is only 550 ~ 600km on full tank... it doesnt save lots on hybrids car actually. diesel is much better that hybrids jus the engine will noisy abit...
and that's the truth.. however.. car manufacturers and the media is doing an awesome job hyping hybrids..as you can see in the poll hybrids are way more popular, sadly.

I find it ironic that the same idiot say fuck Lynas votes for Hybrid. (Or maybe a lot of Lynas lovers in ZTH, who knows)

In today's world it seems that the perceived truth is more important than the truth.

choco

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 16, 2008
K'Damansara
www.chocostyling.blogspot.com
and that's the truth.. however.. car manufacturers and the media is doing an awesome job hyping hybrids..as you can see in the poll hybrids are way more popular, sadly.

I find it ironic that the same idiot say fuck Lynas votes for Hybrid. (Or maybe a lot of Lynas lovers in ZTH, who knows)

In today's world it seems that the perceived truth is more important than the truth.
i hope hybrid batt hv another way to recycle it... but of coz lynas cpmpany hv to move out our country... Fcuk lynas company

since they say it is safety move back to aus pls.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

anybody know where to get 1" pre-cut MDF board for subwoofer in PENANG? I have been searching everywhere. want to make my own sub. could only find 3/4" one in hardware store.

not cut also can.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience