WTS: Evo 6 TME RS

Ian Sia

Jun 22, 2008
For sale: My white 1999 EVO 6 TME RS.
Very rare car, not modified. Only added K&N air filter. The car came with original turbo back exhaust and sports ECU by RalliArt.
Mileage is 75,000km. Getting a new paint job because the car's white is starting to fade. Accident free and got service history with receipts of parts changed.
New fuel pump (walbro), new spark plugs, new timing belt, 90% new brake pads (EBC yellow) and new fuel filter. I have a turbo timer fitted, turbo boost meter and RSM.
This RS model is a super light weight model with no ABS, no electric windows or electric side mirrors.
No TME seats because this car is ready for rally and the seats are to be replaced with full buckets for racing use. This car was never raced and driven to work and home only.
the big difference with this car is the turbo (it has the TD05 10.5T - with titanium turbine and spools up at 2,500rpm). It has steel braided brake hoses and extra lower arm tie bars for the front and rear from the factory.
Asking price is RM98,888 (slightly negotiable).
Call Ian at 012 2132889 for viewing.

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
For sale: My white 1999 EVO 6 TME RS.
Very rare car, not modified. Only added K&N air filter. The car came with original turbo back exhaust and sports ECU by RalliArt.
Mileage is 75,000km. Getting a new paint job because the car's white is starting to fade. Accident free and got service history with receipts of parts changed.
New fuel pump (walbro), new spark plugs, new timing belt, 90% new brake pads (EBC yellow) and new fuel filter. I have a turbo timer fitted, turbo boost meter and RSM.
This RS model is a super light weight model with no ABS, no electric windows or electric side mirrors.
No TME seats because this car is ready for rally and the seats are to be replaced with full buckets for racing use. This car was never raced and driven to work and home only.
the big difference with this car is the turbo (it has the TD05 10.5T - with titanium turbine and spools up at 2,500rpm). It has steel braided brake hoses and extra lower arm tie bars for the front and rear from the factory.
Asking price is RM98,888 (slightly negotiable).
Call Ian at 012 2132889 for viewing.
bro, I suggest you to add picture of car...Nice nice

Ian Sia

Jun 22, 2008
can't make it smaller.. it is already in Jpg format.

If you give me email i can send it to you.

Ian Sia

Jun 22, 2008
Forgot to mention that the car is accident free. Original mileage. The previous owner also drive to office and home only.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
can't make it smaller.. it is already in Jpg format.

If you give me email i can send it to you.
Hello, dato of dato's....You heard of Photobucket???...Log in to www.photobcuket.com. Register yourself, then upload your pic in there.

Then on this thread, just copy and paste the URL of the pic you uploaded in photobucket site. Its that simple...LEARN!!! next time you will be able to upload any pics you want on the internet.

roy7

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Hey Ian,

Have receive ur mail. Did tried reply ur mail BUT cant go through!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ey'yoo palsss... I nead freakin' help rite 'ere...
Did any of yall know how to get the wiring diagram stuff for Starbo AutoStart/TurboTimer?

Reference:
(IMG:http://img51.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/1/9/8/ukiukiuki_99-img600x450-1100610987mvc-015f.jpg)

Holla me at: 016-7313049 (Din)

Thanx, pz out!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience