I need EVO 6.5 TME!

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
I need EVO 6.5 TME! or Evo 7!!

Hello everyone, im new in the forum. Im actually selling my Honda Accord 2.0i-Vtec 04 to get a Evo 6.5 TME original. Anyone happen to come across, kindly inform me. Trade in also can. My budget is around 120-135k. Preferable year 2000 and above. Btw, im selling my Honda Accord for RM 110k neg. Thank you very much! :regular_smile:

Last edited:

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
There're a couple of Tommies in Motor Trader. One's a white one, and the other's in Marlboro Red with the 2000 WRC decals. Both are asking for upwards of RM140K but prices are negotiable.

Good luck with them. And let me just say that if you do get one, it's an excellent choice. Tommies are, IMHO, the best standard Evos around.

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
thanx cannonfodder, ive tried calling them..no answer leh.. anyways, i'll try calling them again. thanx for the info!.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
waikeatyeo,

Hey bro, wil try to ask 1 of our MLOC member who previously wanna to seel his RED TME!!! :_: Wil update u once he reply me!!!

Besides, do hang ard here n post up more!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
hey guys, some one offered to sell an evo 6.5 tme rs version. it states tht rs version does not come with power window, recaros and cd player. is this correct? i tot rs stands for racing spec, which i think its the highest spec. correct me pls.. thanx

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yep, RS spec normally dun come with de stuffs u mentioned above!!! Some oso no air-con, comes with 15" rims, Brembos brake n etc... Y? Its bcos most ppl buy de RS spec for track or racing purposes... So they tends to hv their own sponsors for seats, rims, tyres, brakes n etc... And oso they do not need things such as power window, air con, air bags n etc for track n competition... Engine spec wise is de same as GSR...

My advise is to get a GSR spec Evo if u r interested in Evos, as its meant for street used!!!

:_:

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
wow,...thanx so much for the info stormvolution 9!..hmm, will get a gsr instead hehe...uve enlightened me..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
waikeatyeo,

Hi there! My fren said he wil b keeping his TME... so not for sales 1st... Cos he said no other car is better value then his TME woooooo....

Evo 7 ah... Lotsa car dealers selling it mah... Try look into MotorTrader la...

Cheers.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Just wondering, doesn't RS spec also come with some go-fast goodies like twinplate clutch, titanium turbo, aluminium i/c piping, mechanical LSD. And there are quite a few RS models out there like RS, RS II, RSX, Zero Fighter. How to differentiate one from the other by looking at the car?

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Check the chassis number.

Tommies are CP9A-020XXXXX.

If it's CP9A-010XXXX, it's a VI made to look like a TME.

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
waikeatyeo said:
hey guys, check this out http://www.eoa.com.my/CarPages/carpage.asp?carid=998 , isnt the TME manufactured in yr 2000?.. this one is 1999. Need some help here.! Thanx

From the pic i saw, that one is not an ori TME, you can look at the speedo instrument which is a 6, and you're right, production of TME only starts in year 2000.

I think this one is a converted 6 to TME.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a top Malaysian racer and on both four and two wheels, Adi Haslam was dealt a cruel hand by fate as a motocross accident in 1997 robbed him of his ability to walk and rendered him wheelchair-bound until the K4GP 24-Hours Endurance landed on our shores.

Forming his own team for the race, Adi was back behind the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience