[WTB]Looking for DC5 integra type r

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Mr blue eg= i like the way you dive into the corners.....nice....

Lan= your car like remote control cars in straights.....hehe

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
hence, WAFS willing to teach trail braking...??
Can...but not this 7th Feb track day coz have to spend some quality time with family :biggrin:
How about 21st Feb track day? I'll be at sic that day coz I'm teaching this 1 guy, if you want you can slot in after him. Actually, for trail braking you can learn at an empty + large area but you need to get a few cones. However, it's quite difficult to find such place.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
I just emailed Trail Braking training procedure to Lightningfield coz I don't know how to upload file in excel format. Maybe Lightningfield can help to convert and upload here.
Hopefully it's beneficial to all.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I just emailed Trail Braking training procedure to Lightningfield coz I don't know how to upload file in excel format. Maybe Lightningfield can help to convert and upload here.
Hopefully it's beneficial to all.
Trail braking... this is good stuff. Shall wait for lightningfield's post.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
ok here it is. alredy converted to jpeg. sorry about the watermark tho!

good stuff farouk! too bad u cant make it tonite otherwise i'd ask u to bring the whole training file . kekeke.

jaymie

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Tq mr wafs and mr lightningfield for the effort. Really appreciated it. I'm keen towards this technique as it can help drivers to shave a few more seconds on their lap time. However, the setup that the car need to go through is another matter.
To get the best setup like what r3 did to their neo upon applying to this method is not easy rite?
How should I rnd my car to get it?

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Tq mr wafs and mr lightningfield for the effort. Really appreciated it. I'm keen towards this technique as it can help drivers to shave a few more seconds on their lap time. However, the setup that the car need to go through is another matter.
To get the best setup like what r3 did to their neo upon applying to this method is not easy rite?
How should I rnd my car to get it?
The car setup for trail braking is quite easy, as long your car does not understeer much. Even a stock DC5 can do it. It's more of driving technique rather than the car set-up.

jaymie

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
tq mr wafs, will try applying it to my stock dc5 soon. However, im keen towards buying a neo and hope that the setup for track racing is not a headache. :)

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
You're welcome. Good luck on your plan for the neo, you need to spend a lot though : )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continental tyres has just reached a milestone following the manufacturing of their 10 millionth piece of their SSR runflat tyre that was made at their passenger tyre plant in Aachen. The SSR runflat tyres allow a vehicle to remain mobile for up to 160km in the event of tyre failure.

Production of the tyre begun back in 2004 and considering that it only took seven years to reach the 10 million mark, the feat can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience