[WTA]Where can i get this Special sport rim nut opener,

sam99my

Sep 30, 2005
Recently 1 of my fren have get a new 2nd hand car with a very nice sport rim, few day later, he found that his tyre having some problem, need to open and check...

he found that his sport rim are lock with a very special nut, and the dealer are not provide the opener, he did try call to previous owner, previous owner told that is have been lost long time ago....

my fren try to look a lot of tyre shop too, but no 1 have this so special nut opener.

any 1 have seen this before or you are using the same type of this nut? anyone know where can get this nut opener?

Attachments

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
sorry if my reply got your hopes up but i think this one is gonna be hard to find...try google specialized lug nuts or something...hope you friend will find some luck!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe u should try at bigger tyre shop???

just try your luck...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
looks like a secure lock nut? tyre shops should be able to force it open with some sort of special tool.

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
any skilled tyre shop can find a simillar nut, force in and open :)

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
if u want to try to DIY, just drill in a hole slowly at the centre and break it..

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
its macgard wheel lock kit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I recently noticed some track cars have the window heater element (usually on our rear screen for clearing fog) installed on their front windshields. I apologize if this has been discussed before & if so I would appreciate if anyone could kindly point me to the topic. I have tried searching zth with a few keywords that I thought relevant but so far with no luck.

If you guys know what Im talking about, I would like to know where I can find those elements & install them. Also if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience