(WTA) R33 GTR and GTS front hood difference

sapisuka_return

Known Member
May 3, 2008
wah..nice ride...
need help oso here, where i can find original GTR R33 front bumper, front grill, lower lip, fender, hood and head lamp? anywhere in malaysia? and at what price??

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I'd still have them Nismo air ducts at the bumper la bro, like kaminari's.. somehow to me it looks incomplete (maybe it's just me lah :biggrin:)..

Bila nak gi dyno? Nak ikot.. :burnout:
I baru jumpa Thomas today to get the braided hose, bro. Thanks big time for passing me his contact number. So tentatively mid Jan for a dyno and who knows, maybe the big engine upgrade job too ;).

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Loki, mid Jan can't dyno yet. Your Reimax RB-X GT-2 2.8l is not here yet. :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I baru jumpa Thomas today to get the braided hose, bro. Thanks big time for passing me his contact number. So tentatively mid Jan for a dyno and who knows, maybe the big engine upgrade job too ;).
No prob bro! Waa.. February debut eh? Let's plan a run around for another shakedown.. Another trip up the mountain perhaps.. :biggrin:

Loki, mid Jan can't dyno yet. Your Reimax RB-X GT-2 2.8l is not here yet. :biggrin:
Wah.. Can still order Reimax engine eh? How much wei.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys

Need a little bit of help here.

I am planning to strip my aluminum hood of its paint and to leave it in raw aluminum. Does anyone know where I can get the paint to be stripped off and then polish the hood to a mirror finish ? or at least to a shiny finish ?

Something like this.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4452014697_8e16f696c4.jpg

Any indication on what's the cost like ?

Thanks in advance for the advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience