Would you be fooled on April Fools??

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
The friend hided my car , scared me, I thought my car was stolen ,the last I was fooled, Would you be fooled on April Fools?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
damn...sure your heart stop beating for a while...
Tried that when I went to the wrong floor of the parking lot :rofl:

Scared the shit out of me that my car was missing. :afraid:

But April Fool doesn't seem so popular anymore, I hardly get anything :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
we're too old for AF. We already know most if not all the tricks in the book cuz got fooled a dozen times when younger

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
April 1st is new fiscal year for Japanese companies......:biggrin:

Play joke kena sack afterward.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
happened to me before also. heart stopped, balls almost drop off haha....:rofl:
Ya man, had the same feeling, scared like hell and didnt know what to do...I was like "WHERE IS MY CAR?" I asked my gf...missing already...

My Just kept quiet for awhile, and say "hello you park at B2 and not B1" :banghead:

Somewhat consider April fool? Watched me panicked then tell me later :bawling:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya man, had the same feeling, scared like hell and didnt know what to do...I was like "WHERE IS MY CAR?" I asked my gf...missing already...

My Just kept quiet for awhile, and say "hello you park at B2 and not B1" :banghead:

I was not worried when could not find my wife's Sonata 3. Was sure we were on the wrong floor as no body wants that car.....hahahaha:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

my case when i was visiting my wife's fren daughter bday party in a run down flat somewhere near kelana jaya.....i parked my car in an open area. next to a lorry.....went up to 6th floor.....i was hanging out wife my bro in law outside the flat the whole nite....

when finally time to go home.....i didnt c my car....the parking spot next to the lorry was empty....i was like f**ked...wife also got scared....but all the while i didnt hear my car exhaust... i could have heard it clearly if someone started my car. worst case scenario they towed it away.....then i looked properly my car was 2 parking spot away....next to another lorry where i parked it, the place was dark so did not see it.....later was relieved....

balls almost drop..haha..

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I was not worried when could not find my wife's Sonata 3. Was sure we were on the wrong floor as no body wants that car.....hahahaha:rofl:
if its yr vr4 sure balls drop also ah..hehe...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If it is his Vr4, I think he would chop the balls off to see if he is dreaming instead :rofl:
But I never once had a great April Fool, maybe my friends ran out of ideas LOL!

To be more straight forward, not that creative :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if its yr vr4 sure balls drop also ah..hehe...
Actually no leh! because only enthusiast will love this car, so unlikely to get stolen.....:biggrin:

I only scare they break the glass and steal my audio or something, then got to spend for repairs. If stolen then got chance to go for my dream car, Subaru WRX Sti.........:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually no leh! because only enthusiast will love this car, so unlikely to get stolen.....:biggrin:

I only scare they break the glass and steal my audio or something, then got to spend for repairs. If stolen then got chance to go for my dream car, Subaru WRX Sti.........:biggrin:
Damn, I love that new WRX STi as well...nice design and specs are really tempting...:top:

If someone break your window on April Fool's day, and didn't steal a thing, then that is really indeed April fool :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Damn, I love that new WRX STi as well...nice design and specs are really tempting...:top:

If someone break your window on April Fool's day, and didn't steal a thing, then that is really indeed April fool :rofl:
Latest one, really only can dream......:smokin:

Break and not steal anything, not April fool, he got the wrong car......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Latest one, really only can dream......:smokin:

Break and not steal anything, not April fool, he got the wrong car......:biggrin:
Dare to dream is better than lots of people who have forgotten their dreams.
So, end up stop pursuing them.

I love that new one as well...dunno why I was not attracted at all to Subaru WRX all
this while, but the new one really fell in love with it. RM259K if not mistaken. Might as well
get this rather than the FT-86 at RM249K.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the 2007 Super Taikyu Endurance Series reaches its halfway mark, the PETRONAS Syntium Team is prepared to embark on the season feature and highly anticipated Tokachi 24-Hours endurance race this weekend. Set at the Tokachi International Speedway on Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido, the circuit measures 5.091 kilometres in length and promises a race that will be filled with the thrill and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience