Would a TE37 with an offset of +12 fit on a GTR?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
told you! hahaha

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
wah..damn expensive ar:bawling:.only the rim or together with the tyre. 2ndhand 1 how much ar

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
rim only. second hand depends on where you're buying it from and depends on the size... expect5-6k +++

S

semperfi

Farizio,

Saw your VR TE37 with 10.5jj at Leo's blog. Crap... Get a load of the concave!! Awesome.
My 9.5jj is pretty much touching the fender already... and the roads here!!! God... 2 holes in one day! Get a load of this... One sunk in sewer plate cover which is 2 inches below the road surface (unavoidable at a corner) and the other (also unavoidable) 2 inches above the road surface just before a turn! WTF is wrong with Malaysian roads???

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
try SS racing

S

semperfi

Shouldn't be posting this out there in the skyline forum. Another R35 GTR ended up at the workshop here in KK. Already too many accidents with this model within a year! Just too darn many... This model has just too many problems and accident prone as well.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Semperfi,
Who's repairing the R35?? Man, really wanna know who can repair that beast! Especially in KK.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
this is just an uneducated guess, but i think a lot of R35 owners in malaysia aren't really what you would call car freaks... most that could afford the R35's exorbitant price are probably rich businessmen or datuks who want the 'in' car at the moment... they probably buy ferrari's wit the same mentality (hmm i want a sportscar, i guess a ferrari is THE car to own. lets face it, its NOT haha)

either that or they are just too influenced by the myth of the R35's bulletproof capabilities. There sure is a lot of technology to back your ass up, but if you cant drive for shit then may God be on your side. you can only defy the laws of physics so much.

you dont hear too many ferrari's getting trashed cos to be honest, theyre pretty scary to drive fast... but the GTR just begs you to push just that little bit harder... i know my R34 is kinda like that

oooooor it could be a case of drunk driving.

S

semperfi

this is just an uneducated guess, but i think a lot of R35 owners in malaysia aren't really what you would call car freaks... most that could afford the R35's exorbitant price are probably rich businessmen or datuks who want the 'in' car at the moment... they probably buy ferrari's wit the same mentality (hmm i want a sportscar, i guess a ferrari is THE car to own. lets face it, its NOT haha)

either that or they are just too influenced by the myth of the R35's bulletproof capabilities. There sure is a lot of technology to back your ass up, but if you cant drive for shit then may God be on your side. you can only defy the laws of physics so much.

you dont hear too many ferrari's getting trashed cos to be honest, theyre pretty scary to drive fast... but the GTR just begs you to push just that little bit harder... i know my R34 is kinda like that

oooooor it could be a case of drunk driving.
Totally agree! It's the "I'm rich, I wanna own a supercar now! I used to play them on my PS3! Daddy buy me one!" mentality.

Back then, we were influenced by the legendary R32 GTR which dominated Japanese Touring Car Championship, winning 29 races from 29 starts, taking the series title every year from 1989-1993. It took 50 races from 50 starts from 1991-1997. That's what got me started with this car besides the look and such.

Btw, The driver could have been driving on auto as well while negotiating a corner at a ludicrous speed. All pedal to the metal with no experience will get you killed. Auto drivers... sigh.

Ri,

Apparently, the car's sent to local workshop in Inanam. But tell me, who on earth can fix this R35? They are having problems with R34 already what more a R35???? Good luck to the Big man's relative who owns the car. NO warranty for gearbox from Nissan and a gray import??? Man... I wouldn't wanna be the one taking the cake.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Totally agreed bros!! I don't think there are anyone that can re-tune the R35 beside, who got the software and knowledge to do it in KK?? As far as I know, the under carriage, bonnet, radiator, suspension, and etc..are all gone! According to my info, that car pretty "habis" as far as those tow trucker concern...
Will try to go over the workshop and snap few shot if possible and email to you all...but no guarantee as that car belong to a relative of a "BIG MAN" here in KK....heee hee heee

S

semperfi

Totally agreed bros!! I don't think there are anyone that can re-tune the R35 beside, who got the software and knowledge to do it in KK?? As far as I know, the under carriage, bonnet, radiator, suspension, and etc..are all gone! According to my info, that car pretty "habis" as far as those tow trucker concern...
Will try to go over the workshop and snap few shot if possible and email to you all...but no guarantee as that car belong to a relative of a "BIG MAN" here in KK....heee hee heee
Call me if you're going...:burnout:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Total spoilt Brats!! Wat an idiot to smack a perfectly gud car. If too rich, better help fund my project. I myself struggle to repair some minor fault codes and to think he could repair the damages??

If, anyone knows the fella. Tell him, he better off with kancil. Can spin/flip/crash as many times he likes.

Sem,
Don't forget me when u have the picture. Any chance of going to youtube.com?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Reintel, even we are going to take the pictures, we are not going to put it on youtube, as I mentioned earlier, that dude is a related to the "Big Man" in KK! Gave us ur email add and we will sent over to you for PRIVATE view only....hope you understand yah...

S

semperfi

we are such bas***ds.. LOL. Just view and delete.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Will a 19inch 10 1/2jj te37 with +12 fit on a r34 without any complications (if so what are the problems)? Or would a lmgt 19" 10 1/2 with +15 be better? Please advice

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Not much difference between the two on off-sets .... Except you have to use wider tires ... The only thing is, the front plastic wheel-well cover may (actually will) scrap on the wheel on full turn.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
not sure if the question been answered but +12 is the perfect offset for GTR.

as a matter of fact, +12 works on GTT/GTS/GTS-T as well just that you'll have to use smaller width tyres but the tyres do pop out makes it looks like a "big foot" car.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
So scrapin the wheel cover in full turn is unavoidable (thats something i worry)? Thanks eyong and cosmic for the inputs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend told me if i want to get better grip on clutch without the car jumping is to use racing clutch with a standard pressure plate not the racing one for kelisa. i think its a good idea but anyone tried before? any long term bad effect?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience