Would a TE37 with an offset of +12 fit on a GTR?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Totally agreed bros!! I don't think there are anyone that can re-tune the R35 beside, who got the software and knowledge to do it in KK?? As far as I know, the under carriage, bonnet, radiator, suspension, and etc..are all gone! According to my info, that car pretty "habis" as far as those tow trucker concern...
Will try to go over the workshop and snap few shot if possible and email to you all...but no guarantee as that car belong to a relative of a "BIG MAN" here in KK....heee hee heee

S

semperfi

Totally agreed bros!! I don't think there are anyone that can re-tune the R35 beside, who got the software and knowledge to do it in KK?? As far as I know, the under carriage, bonnet, radiator, suspension, and etc..are all gone! According to my info, that car pretty "habis" as far as those tow trucker concern...
Will try to go over the workshop and snap few shot if possible and email to you all...but no guarantee as that car belong to a relative of a "BIG MAN" here in KK....heee hee heee
Call me if you're going...:burnout:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Total spoilt Brats!! Wat an idiot to smack a perfectly gud car. If too rich, better help fund my project. I myself struggle to repair some minor fault codes and to think he could repair the damages??

If, anyone knows the fella. Tell him, he better off with kancil. Can spin/flip/crash as many times he likes.

Sem,
Don't forget me when u have the picture. Any chance of going to youtube.com?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Reintel, even we are going to take the pictures, we are not going to put it on youtube, as I mentioned earlier, that dude is a related to the "Big Man" in KK! Gave us ur email add and we will sent over to you for PRIVATE view only....hope you understand yah...

S

semperfi

we are such bas***ds.. LOL. Just view and delete.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Will a 19inch 10 1/2jj te37 with +12 fit on a r34 without any complications (if so what are the problems)? Or would a lmgt 19" 10 1/2 with +15 be better? Please advice

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Not much difference between the two on off-sets .... Except you have to use wider tires ... The only thing is, the front plastic wheel-well cover may (actually will) scrap on the wheel on full turn.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
not sure if the question been answered but +12 is the perfect offset for GTR.

as a matter of fact, +12 works on GTT/GTS/GTS-T as well just that you'll have to use smaller width tyres but the tyres do pop out makes it looks like a "big foot" car.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
So scrapin the wheel cover in full turn is unavoidable (thats something i worry)? Thanks eyong and cosmic for the inputs

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
So scrapin the wheel cover in full turn is unavoidable (thats something i worry)? Thanks eyong and cosmic for the inputs

No worries.

Basically it ... Happens on 33-gtr on 18" with 265 tires, and 34-gtr on 19" with 265 tires as well ... You'll get used to it and takes wider turns without going on full-lock ... :listen::biggrin:

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
aww thats just troublesome i cant full turn it lol ..i think tyres will be 275/30 or 35

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
aww thats just troublesome i cant full turn it lol ..i think tyres will be 275/30 or 35

Bummer ... Until the cover koyak, then replace with a custom cover :listen:

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Expensive bro lol somemore the squeakin noise is just irritating.. well a price to pay i guess haha

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You'll get used to it thru time ... after all, it's just an annoying piece of plastic anyway ... Key to it is, wider-tuuurns and drive her like a semi ... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Project Tittle : Project Y
Summary :
Build from zerotohundred... I was start with collecting all the information before start. and all the great advise from circle budy...

Specification :
1.3cc / 4inline to 1.6 / 4inline...
Rehore...
Piston Pocket Calculation
Bearing Fitting Calculation
High Comp Piston & Size

Will share on you for next step after this.... keep it view budy.
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience