How well would a D15B engine would fit in a K10 micra??

Spilner

Jun 1, 2010
Port of spain
Hey Guy's I would like to know if a D15B engine would fit in a nissan micra k10 ??? And what will i need to do for that conversion if possible!!! I know i can use the GA15, CG13de & SR16vvl , but i would like to know if the honda engine will suffice??

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Guy's I would like to know if a D15B engine would fit in a nissan micra k10 ??? And what will i need to do for that conversion if possible!!! I know i can use the GA15, CG13de & SR16vvl , but i would like to know if the honda engine will suffice??
why D15B..? why not B16a...

Spilner

Jun 1, 2010
Port of spain
why D15B..? why not B16a...
Really could a B16A fit :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Since I'm gonna do this conversion on my own I would like to know what and where are the most critical areas in the engine bay that needs to strengthen and reinforced for that power also critical areas in the body i need to reinforce ? What type of suspension and springs i need to use to let it be stable on the road ETC!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beijing Auto International Corporation or BAIC has officially launched the D20, a 5-door hatchback with styling said to be derived from the original Mercedes-Benz B-Class. To be locally-assembled either in Gurun or Pekan, it is a joint venture between BAIC (pronounced as baik) and local partner Amber Dual.

BAIC D20

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience