worth to buy Celica 7th gen end of this yr?

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

vin.atheist

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i see in mudah.my, most of the dc5r, are around 150k.. new recon ones..
or are they selling higher than the market price?
or the market price is around 150k?
do u think the price will reduce by the 1st quarter next year?

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro,
price will logically be revise come 1st jan 2011, but question is will the dealer revise for you or keep holding on for better price....my bet is on the latter....dc5 price is inflated, same as S15, RB34 etc etc....go direct to owner!

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
yes go direct to trd sports M manual lim edition!!!

vin.atheist

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hmm guys.. thanks alot for all ur opinion.. but now im having some financial prob..
so im thinkin of buying a cheaper car..
wat do u guys think of the Satria Neo CPS? is it a good choice?
for now, i can only afford a malaysian product.. due to the financial prob.. sigh
=(

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I think there is still one unit of a manual 6 speed SS2 at Klang jalan Kapar. Black Colour selling at RM118K.. Quite a while already still there. Its worth it as it has exhaust system, Aftermarket Rims and Front & rear cusco strut bars. Test drove the car last year ....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
I think there is still one unit of a manual 6 speed SS2 at Klang jalan Kapar. Black Colour selling at RM118K.. Quite a while already still there. Its worth it as it has exhaust system, Aftermarket Rims and Front & rear cusco strut bars. Test drove the car last year ....
sounds like a good deal! r u driving DC5 bro?

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
sounds like a good deal! r u driving DC5 bro?
Yes its a damn good deal with all the stuffs, manual 6 speed & its unregistered too. Donno why theres no taker for for the car, damn worth it!! The shop was close to the Mosque at Jalan Kapar.

Yup, im driving a DC5

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
hmm guys.. thanks alot for all ur opinion.. but now im having some financial prob..
so im thinkin of buying a cheaper car..
wat do u guys think of the Satria Neo CPS? is it a good choice?
for now, i can only afford a malaysian product.. due to the financial prob.. sigh
=(
You should post your queries on the Satria Neo in the Proton Satria forum. Guaranteed to get good feedback; even about the power windows:burnout:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
You should post your queries on the Satria Neo in the Proton Satria forum. Guaranteed to get good feedback; even about the power windows:burnout:
maybe there shd be a poll for this thread!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience